Audi R8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Vendor
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all!

We are a new sponsor to the forum but have been in the R8 community for quite some time. Recently, we got our hands on a Gen 2 R8 and are doing a full wide body build.
The kit that we've selected is the Prior Design PD800WB. The kit includes the following:

Front Bumper Vents Inserts
Front Add-On Lip Spoiler
Front Widenings
Side Skirts
Rear Bumper Vents Inserts
Rear Diffusor
Rear Widenings
Front Fenders
'Hood'

I figured I would introduce myself and give you folks a sneak peek.

We currently are having a set of wheels built by Brixton and will have a reveal as soon as it is finished. In the mean time, keep an eye on this thread as I will be updating it through the process!

Below are some photos of the install so far:

·
Premium Member
2,361 Posts
Welcome to the forum, look forward to seeing your future posts and any "bargains" that we can't live without!

·
Vendor
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here is an update on Project R8!
The body shop has the front bumper fitted back on and they are doing some fine tuning to the fitment but all in all, it's coming together nicely!!

For more information on this kit, PM me!​

·
Vendor
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Happy Monday, all!

I wanted to hear some feedback from you folks as far as what wheels YOU would select for a build like this.

Any thoughts on the kit?

·
Vendor
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

The R8 is back with the full Prior Design kit installed. You can see how much WIDER this thing is as the OEM wheels are still installed. We've fitted a Capristo Exhaust to it as well. We've got a couple more tricks up our sleeve with this build... Stay tuned!! :D

Capristo Exhaust

Prior Design Widebody Kit

·
Vendor
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
looking good. Keep the updates coming.
Thank you!

Absolutely will. I'm beyond excited to see it all finally come together. :cool:

·
Premium Member
179 Posts
Looks great! I had thought about the 650 kit, but don't want to change things that much. I did add the 650 larger wing to mine. Is that the wing that will stay on the car?

·
Vendor
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Looks great! I had thought about the 650 kit, but don't want to change things that much. I did add the 650 larger wing to mine. Is that the wing that will stay on the car?
For now, yes. I'm not 100% if we will swap the wing out or not.

·
Vendor
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Vendor
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Another update!

We've got the wheels and tires installed on the R8! Now the real fun begins.... :cool:

Here's another peek at the build! Stay tuned for MORE updates!

·
Premium Member
2,361 Posts
I do like to see some people have good tastes in wheel colours :cool: nice build too. I also think you can expect some complementary comments on the colour of the car too

·
Vendor
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I do like to see some people have good tastes in wheel colours :cool: nice build too. I also think you can expect some complementary comments on the colour of the car too
LOL. I figured you would appreciate that, Dave!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts