Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Vendor
2014 Audi R8 V8
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
034Motorsport has been developing exhaust systems for the Gen1 V8 & V10 as well as many other performance-oriented chassis and drivetrain components designed to transform the driving experience on track and on the road! Here is a quick taste of what you can expect from the upcoming 034Motorsport exhaust options!

Let us know which one you think sounds better!

Features to expect:
  • Stainless Steel Construction
  • Valved
    • When open, the exhaust sound is unleashed creating a truly thunderous roar and scream
    • When closed, the exhaust sound is quiet and refined, perfect for daily driving
    • Standalone Valve control via the press of a button, separate from the OEM valve control
  • Titanium Finish Coating for corrosion resistance
  • Weight savings over OEM
  • X-Pipe or Divorced versions (Divorced versions are shown on both cars in the video)

·
Registered
328 Posts
Do you realize how many times I had to play that clip after patching it through a real stereo? The neighbors are probably wondering. ;) But that really is a tough choice. The V10 sounds great, but I might have to go with the V8 for a certain growl that hits the spot. Good thing. I get to keep my car. :cool:

·
Vendor
3 Posts
Do you realize how many times I had to play that clip after patching it through a real stereo? The neighbors are probably wondering. ;) But that really is a tough choice. The V10 sounds great, but I might have to go with the V8 for a certain growl that hits the spot. Good thing. I get to keep my car. :cool:

Considering that this video is on constant reply in our lobby through our stereo system, I think we understand the struggle 😄

The V10 makes a great noise, but the V8 is simply satanic at 8200rpm.

·
Registered
763 Posts
I vote V10.....and I am a big fan of the V8.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Will you have dyno results to compare the X-Pipe and Divorced versions?

Also, had my daughter check out the clip, and after multiple replays, she's voting for the V8, but allowed there might be a little bias, as we had just returned from a couple hour long romp in the twisties. :D

·
Vendor
7 Posts
Will you have dyno results to compare the X-Pipe and Divorced versions?

Also, had my daughter check out the clip, and after multiple replays, she's voting for the V8, but allowed there might be a little bias, as we had just returned from a couple hour long romp in the twisties. :D
We will have all definitive gains if any posted with this product upon release. I will have to say V8 as well. Something about this car makes it sound like the thundery DTM cars.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.