Audi R8 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is my 09 R8 in Brilliant red, which I believe really makes this car stand out from the other R8's. I do not have the exact build # for how many red's were made in 09 but I was told it was under 100. The entire car has a ceramic coating on it and the front half of the car has a clear Paint protection film on it to protect from rock chips. I purchased the car back in October of last year, but we just had our second child 2 weeks ago so the car has moved from impractical to extremely impractical. This car gets compliments and stares everywhere it goes. I am in a Car group in the Phoenix area and this is the only Red R8 in the group (there are 6 R8's in the group)
Parts replaced
-All 4 new OEM shocks
-All coolant lines and hoses on the car have been replaced
-All belts are brand new
- Battery is 1 month old
- Tires have 7k miles on them
- 32k service done 1 month ago
This car drives like it is brand new thanks to the brand new shocks that were installed and the alignment was done at the same time.
I have never used launch control on this car and have never raced this car, I truly enjoy just going on car cruises and hitting the occasional cars and coffee.
- The rims have been plasti dipped gold, but originally the polished look and the gold can peel right off when desired.
Oil has been changed in the last 2k miles.
Comes with a Fidelity Platinum warranty which still has 32k miles left and 2 years 4 months left on it.
There is absolutely no issues with this car, drives perfect, zero accidents or paint work, no leaks at all, Ice cold A/c. The local Audi dealership has gone over this car top to bottom and I welcome a PPI from any perspective owner. This car will pass with flying colors.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,498 Posts
Nice looking car, a red V8 ! could have tempted me when I was looking to buy. GLWS or better still keep it as it's only extremely but not totally impractical LoL.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts