Audi R8 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wheels off my Gen 1 Audi R8 but will fit Gen 2 with appropriate hub centric rings. Should also fit Huracan but please confirm fitment. Just selling to switch up my secondary set.

OZ ULTRALEGGERA
Satin Black
5x112
19x8.5 ET38
19x11 ET45

Pirelli Pzero Rosso Tires (great condition condition and rarely used)
235/35
295/30

$3300 Retail (tire rack)

Asking $2300 OBO
Not readily looking to ship, but will consider at buyers expense. Accept Cash, PayPal and Venmo.
Located in Fairview, NJ.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
49 Posts
Do they have TPMS? I’m local. What’s your rock bottom to move ASAP.

I don’t need them but for a steal I would jump

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Do they have TPMS? I’m local. What’s your rock bottom to move ASAP.

I don’t need them but for a steal I would jump

I don’t believe they have TPMS but I also have mine coded out so wasn’t an issue for me.

Feel free to PM. I don’t need to sell them so don’t have a “rock bottom price”. I am open to offers as stated!

·
Registered
413 Posts
i've seen your r8 on youtube and IG and i'm loving those OZs

·
Registered
6 Posts
Have those exact rims for my winter tires. Gorgeous. Frankly I think they’re more attractive than the milled summer rims on my 2020.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Would you be open to ship these to Canada? Would pay for shipping looks amazing thinking they will go well with my orange callipers

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Would you be open to ship these to Canada? Would pay for shipping looks amazing thinking they will go well with my orange callipers View attachment 250768
Yea they would! Awesome color. The rear wheels have some nice concave to them, would look great.
I’d be willing to ship yes, but international might be pricey. PM me your address and I can try and price it out.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts