Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my 2009 Audi R8 bought from one of the members on here was toiled out because there was frame damage after the accident. Besides the frame which is major of course and front bumper, rest of the ca his not touched.

It has ALL Carbon Fiber Options. Interior, Engine Compartment, CF Sigma Blades.

it has a $6000 StasisFull Exhaust System

I want to find someone who wants to buy these parts and if you have the stock parts im willing to buy it from you so I can swap it.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Just a heads up sir, you've got some sought after parts for the Gen 1 but this forum is full of savvy people. My advise, post lots of pictures of the parts (including totaled car) and list prices for each piece you are selling. With only 11 posts and 5 months as a member this will go a long way in insuring you're legit. FYI, I'm interested in the interior pieces so PM me pics and info. GLWS and sorry to hear about the car.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Agree with the above post. Detailed pics and prices would be great. I'm also interested in carbon parts for the interior and the engine compartment. Please PM me with info. Let @James88 have first dibs on the interior pieces.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I'd be interested in the engine bay carbon and a few other bits if you want to PM me....

Also, location might help weed out some folks due to shipping costs and such.

- Travis

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I appreciate each one of you guys. I have saved your names and what you guys want. I am still working with Insurance on getting the car into my possession and finalizing everything. I will keep you guys posted in the coming weeks. You can also send me a personal message on what you guys want.

There are a couple stock parts I'm looking for as well.
Stock Exhaust
Non carbon Fiber parts of engine bay, side blades, interior.
incase I decide not to finalize the deal with insurance.

I made this post before I had the car back to see interest and im glad I did. Thank you guys for the interest I will keep y'all posted.

I'm located in HOUSTON, TX

Attachments

·
Administrator
6,191 Posts
Always proceed with caution but this one seems legit and no IP matches like we had on those other members selling parts from totaled cars. What would help is if he would say what member he bought car from?

Reactions: Pjtheentrepreneur

·
Premium Member
2,083 Posts
This guy is legitimate. He purchased my car from Audi Richfield where I traded it in for a new A8L.

·
Registered
09 V8 6MT
104 Posts
I also have the beige interior, but mine includes the door panels, which I am in the process of converting to black interior. Id be interested in buying your door panel assemblies and give you mine since they'd pass as factory on your car?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts