Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some pictures of me having fun at the track. Sebring Racetrack (full 12 hour ALMS course), Sebring, Florida, USA. The rain was from the remains of hurricane Faye that just passed through.

·
Premium Member
1,135 Posts
Do you still drive your GTI?

·
Premium Member
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, as my daily driver. My wife tracked it for a while, but now she gets the NSX, so she's happy!

·
Super Moderator
3,615 Posts
Very nice pictures!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Some pictures of me having fun at the track. Sebring Racetrack (full 12 hour ALMS course), Sebring, Florida, USA. The rain was from the remains of hurricane Faye that just passed through.

Mother Tucker, do you still attending to events at Sebring? never see you there, which club do you race with? I do race with PBOC, PCA, ERME, and now with Chin Motors, It will be really cool to have booth R8 on the track, since I started last May I've been attending to many events in Homestead, Palm Beach International and Sebring, why don't you come to Homestead next October 3rd with PCA? it is a Porshe Club, but people is cool and level is really good.

·
Premium Member
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hello wibragal -

The event in the pictures was a Chin event. I instruct for them the most - they are the best HPDE club I've found. Right now I'm signed up with them for Barber and VIR next month. So I'm kinda booked. And for me it's a 10 hour drive to Sebring so I don't do that very often. I occasionally instruct for the PCA and Bimmer and Audi clubs though, so hopefully we will meet sometime.

Right now I'm on my way to Toronto to instruct for the NSX club of America, at MOSPORT. And I brought the R8 - gonna show them what the next NSX should have been!

PM me and we'll swap email addresses. Let's make a point of meeting at the track sometime.

Later

mt

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
Always great to see your track pictures..never been a fan of red cars but yours always looks the business.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hello wibragal -

The event in the pictures was a Chin event. I instruct for them the most - they are the best HPDE club I've found. Right now I'm signed up with them for Barber and VIR next month. So I'm kinda booked. And for me it's a 10 hour drive to Sebring so I don't do that very often. I occasionally instruct for the PCA and Bimmer and Audi clubs though, so hopefully we will meet sometime.

Right now I'm on my way to Toronto to instruct for the NSX club of America, at MOSPORT. And I brought the R8 - gonna show them what the next NSX should have been!

PM me and we'll swap email addresses. Let's make a point of meeting at the track sometime.

Later

mt
Where you've been all this time my friend? you are the instructor I needed a couple months ago!!!! I became a solo driver last June but I am sure I have a lot to learn from a R8 instructor like you!!! I've been reading many articles posted by you and let me tell you sir with all due respect your knowledge about R8 and driving experience make you one of the best members of this forum, funny that until today I realized we almost met in Sebring, my first time with the R8 in Sebring was in May of this year, it was just 1 week right after I purchased it and you were there about same time but driving with a different club, This is probably my plan for the rest of the year, we need to catch up sometime : Homestead October 3rd with PCA, Sebring October 11-10th with Chin, Daytona October 23-25th with PBOC, Palm Beach International Raceway November 7th - 8th with PCA...there is another event in Palm Beach International Raceway by mid November with ERME Club but not sure if I will be attending yet.
Please let me know if something in this calendar work for you!
Cheers!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Always great to see your track pictures..never been a fan of red cars but yours always looks the business.
jajjaaja good comment! can you tell me how to upload come pics?, it would be nice share them with you guys! never done it before

·
Premium Member
533 Posts
jajjaaja good comment! can you tell me how to upload come pics?, it would be nice share them with you guys! never done it before
You can put your pictures in the gallery on this site, host them on some other site like imageshack.us, many other image hosting sites or your own server.

Then you can link to the picts in threads...

·
Premium Member
1,073 Posts
Where did your little stripes go ?

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
These pics were taken before the stripes were put on, i was just thinking of posting 'it looks a lot better with the stripes' :p

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
Just thinking out loud but, I am really jealous of you US guys who don't have to run a front plate, makes the front end look really clean, especially with the clean 'no licence' bar. 'Almost' worth moving to the US for...

·
Premium Member
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Registered
66 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts

1 - 20 of 22 Posts