Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2009 R8 on order, delivery early October. Does anyone know of the changes or enhancements from 2008 Model?
No info from dealer.

Thanks,
Dave

·
Registered
172 Posts
Search early threads, lots of discussion on this topic. In the US, only new option is polished 19" wheels (same wheel, different finish). No other US model changes announced but presumably there have been some minor improvements. Europe will have full LED headlight option but US will not.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I did scroll through the previous posts. As '09 orders are being entered, I was optimistic some needed enhancements were forthcoming.

I.E., LED Headlights for US, Change in Dash display to full color, from monochrome. Etc.

I could have rcv'd delivery of a late '08, but held off to early '09 deliv - in October, hoping to rcv. some of the above improvements.

Thanks,
Dave

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I live in Florida.

Dave

·
Registered
293 Posts
The 305 tire is currently an option over here. I thought the LED lights were only gonna be on the Euro versions. I guess Audi made some changes.

·
Registered
494 Posts
My dealer (I am in Canada) told me that there are several new carbon fiber options that I could now add to the car. She told me that it might delay the order, so I passed and did not look closely at these options. This appears very recent.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Next time you visit your dealer could you get us a list of the new CF options and share them with us? My local US dealer has not found anything out yet. Thanks!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts