Audi R8 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm listing this car for a friend of mine who currently owns it. I was a previous owner however (I sold it to him) and I can say, this is one BADASS machine. This is a sweet deal if you're looking for a great R8 that's tastefully modded and fast as hell. Here are the details:

2010 AUDI R8 COUPE 5.2L V10 SUPERCHARGED 825HP
ESS TUNING - R8 V10TS-825 SUPERCHARGER SYSTEM
info on supercharger here: R8 V10 TS-825 supercharger system (Whipple Gen.4)
DAYTONA GRAY PEARL WITH CARBON SIDEBLADES
64K MILES

Stasis Wheels
Stasis Exhaust
Rebuilt Suspension with Magnetic Delete
V10 Kevlar Clutch
R8 GT Alcantara Steering Wheel
Carbon Fiber Wing, Sideblades, Rear Diffuser, Canards, Interior (CF is OEM)
Full Ceramic
All Weather Mats

He's asking $82,500 but will accept reasonable offers. You can shoot me a PM if interested and I will put you in touch with him as he's not on this forum and doesn't really know cars all that well.

Attachments

·
Registered
289 Posts
beautiful car. Nice upgrades. Great price!

Reactions: Giggs

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That car has been for sale for a while now . Any reason why ?
I just asked and spoke with the shop who completed the recent work. The car had a buyer lined up but was running rough so they ended up doing a carbon clean, vacuum kit and serpentine belt and now its running great.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wait, did this car just been posted here for sale like 1 day ago?
I sent you the old listing for it in my other "for sale" post. It was not listed for sale on here however, I just decided to list it on here earlier today for my friend Cornelius.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I just asked and spoke with the shop who completed the recent work. The car had a buyer lined up but was running rough so they ended up doing a carbon clean, vacuum kit and serpentine belt and now its running great.
I see, but is this car can have warranty with ESS shop? Or can I buy an extended warranty from them?

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I see, but is this car can have warranty with ESS shop? Or can I buy an extended warranty from them?
I'm not sure what the answer is here. You may want to reach out to ESS directly and inquire.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Really love these builds. Thinking about getting out of my RWS at year's end and picking up one of these blown V10's. Great value. GLWS

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Really love these builds. Thinking about getting out of my RWS at year's end and picking up one of these blown V10's. Great value. GLWS
Yes I agree and thank you! I'm actually considering trading him for my white R8 just because I want this car back LOL. Its seriously an amazing car. I'm in talks with him now.

·
Registered
289 Posts
almost ready to trade you for my stock '14' V8 with under 5000 miles?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts