Audi R8 Forums banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
I had a friend visit and test drive this car. It is as advertised and a very good price. The seller was knowledgeable and forthright with anything I requested. I ended up going a different way because I prefer different colors, if you like white, this is a great deal for an solid vehicle.

·
Registered
71 Posts
There was also a 2011 Red R8 MT that sold for 100k+ (actual) in the last couple months, so you really cant say. If you want to share you opinion on how prices should be, just msg the OP in private or create a thread about it. I've seen you post like this before and it doesn't ever help the OP in his sale.
as txtony says "The evidence is online and does not support any of your comments." Because I dont try to hurt other peoples sales nor do I want the OP to be negatively affected, I was merely responding to someone elses post not the OP. I am trying to save people time and effort, from the countless hours I have poured into research. If people are looking to sell a car they might want to know the going base line in order to sell as quickly as possible, as well as people buying cars. I am not sure why you two are opposed to free flowing of information and helping fellow buyers/sellers. Again I apologize if there are some sensitive people out there that wish to keep this type of information from being public, but I rather be open than hide info that can help others. And yes I wish I could ignore ignorant people like you tx, it would be so much more helpful for the community.

·
Registered
372 Posts
as txtony says "The evidence is online and does not support any of your comments." Because I dont try to hurt other peoples sales nor do I want the OP to be negatively affected, I was merely responding to someone elses post not the OP. I am trying to save people time and effort, from the countless hours I have poured into research. If people are looking to sell a car they might want to know the going base line in order to sell as quickly as possible, as well as people buying cars. I am not sure why you two are opposed to free flowing of information and helping fellow buyers/sellers. Again I apologize if there are some sensitive people out there that wish to keep this type of information from being public, but I rather be open than hide info that can help others. And yes I wish I could ignore ignorant people like you tx, it would be so much more helpful for the community.
I think it really comes down to spec. People will pay more for a well spec'd car. I wouldn't have even considered this one due to it being white with silver blade and odd(to me) interior color. Not the combination I would want at all, but it may fit what someone is looking for perfectly. Price sure does play a factor, but why buy something you dont find appealing just to save $$ - that defeats the whole purpose of enjoying the car.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Thank you Tonydt1g3r for your info, I like how you operate. I really appreciate it.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Also for evidence just read this forum. There are plenty of cars that are sold for those prices. Off the top of my head I can think of the very nicely optioned red MT6 V10 with 20k miles that sold for 85k early this year. There was a really nice white one with lots of add ons under 10k miles that sold for 95k and took a long time to sell. These prices were listed in the thread and confirmed so theres no argument there. If that is the upper limit, then obviously higher mileage lower optioned one would be less...... its common sense listed prices on auto trader arent actual selling prices, just like the listed prices here arent what it sells for.
There was also a 2011 Red R8 MT that sold for 100k+ (actual) in the last couple months, so you really cant say. If you want to share you opinion on how prices should be, just msg the OP in private or create a thread about it. I've seen you post like this before and it doesn't ever help the OP in his sale.
I think that car was flipped a few times in the last 6 months. The car was selling for 85k in the spring. The person who bought it flipped it and was selling it for 110k and I believe the same car sold last month for a little over 100k.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts