Audi R8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Do to my work schedule and a new renovation project, I've come to terms with the fact that I just don't have the time to enjoy my R8 at this time. I'm lucky to have the time to put less than 1000 miles per year on the car. The car is one of ten built that year, (according to RickySixx6) , as the Suzuka Grey was not a standard available color in 2010. It was a $2500.00 option, as can be seen on my laminated window sticker. The only tasteful upgrades to the car are German Rush Carbon Fiber Wing, Canards and Splitter. It has a Velocity AP exhaust, Factory Audi Forged "GT" wheels and Peddlebox. The car has never had an aftermarket tune or any modifications. All of the accessories are absolutely bolt on and all original parts are included, except for the original wheels. Custom car cover is also included. The car is kept in my climate controlled garage/mancave. It is adult owned and has never even seen rain. When I purchased the car, I immediately had a "Full Body PFF Clear Suntek Wrap" applied to the car. The oil and filter are changed every 1000 Miles or annually, whichever comes first. The infamous Audi preventative chassis gusset upgrade has been completed by Richard Petty Motorsports. Needless to say, their TIG welding is phenomenal. This car has never been abused or raced. I believe it is as close to perfect as you will find. And the one major add is; THE CAR HAS A BUMPER TO BUMPER 7/70 PLATINUM WARRANTY GOOD UNTIL MAY 2023.
Please private message me with any questions.

Dwight

MILEAGE - 15,325

PRICE - $105,900.00

Apologize for resized phone photos. Higher resolutions available.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Charlotte area, North Carolina

·
Registered
35 Posts
Beautiful car. Are you the original owner? If not, do you know how many it has had? Can you tell me the manufacture date? Located on driver’s door jam. Also upload the window sticker when you have a chance. Thank you

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
NOmad17, sent you a PM. Not sure pics came through. Apologize for multiple messages.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The build date is 06/2009.
I'm the 3rd owner. First owner(1.5 years) / 2nd Owner (5 years) / I purchased it 2016 w/ 8200 miles.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bump

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the compliments guys. Gotta have that mancave. After 40 years of marriage, I need a place to hide from that honey-do list. LOL.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Price Drop - $106,900.00.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just posted the car on CARS.COM.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Dwight,
Can the spoiler be easily removed and revert back to stock spoiler?
thanks.
Absolutely. Just need to reset the stock spoiler actuation with a Ross Tech.

·
Registered
13 Posts
So it is not bolted on? Forgive my ignorance. I am very interested. Just getting an idea of after purchase costs

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
So it is not bolted on? Forgive my ignorance. I am very interested. Just getting an idea of after purchase costs
It is bolted on. When you install a fixed carbon fiber wing, you must disable the automation that makes.the factory wing move up and down. When I installed it, I kept all of the detailed instructions. If you were to purchase the car, I would be willing to remove it before you picked it up. It's a personal preference, but I think the R8 looks better with it. It's identical to the Audi R8 GT wing.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Price dropped to $105,900.00

·
Premium Member
701 Posts
Hi Dwight
Would you have any interest in a trade for a flawless 5000 mile 2011 V10? its listed on forum. I love my car but long for the 6M. I would offer my car plus cash. Please let me know.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks for offer jbusa, but the reason I'm willing to part with mine is, I just don't have time to enjoy it. Between my work schedule and a massive renovation project, it will just sit.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Its a rare color and fairly low miles, but you might need to go sub-$100K in your asking price if you want to move the car quicker. I've seen V10 Plus 1st Gens with similar miles(MY2014-2015) priced slightly more, just recently. The market is gonna slow down now that the COVID-19 outbreak is bringing the economy to a standstill.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts