Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Could someone confirm what the OEM Part Number is for a Gen 1 (UK) Nearside LED Headlight Unit is ????

Same as this one.........

Hood Automotive design Automotive lighting Bumper Headlamp

·
Registered
4,581 Posts
420 941 030 N

Fairly sure its this but you may want to confirm with your dealer.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
420 941 030 N
Google is your friend...... keeps coming back saying that part number is for LHD cars.

Audi Say the part number is 420 941 029 P ........ but I'd prefer to confirm this before I place an order as Audi want £2,800 for this and state It's non returnable !!!!!! and there's so many different part numbers for R8 Headlight Units its confusing.

·
Registered
4,581 Posts
I wasn't 100 percent certain so just as well you confirmed that.

It's only about a 15 minute job to remove the headlight and from that you could get the part number.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Trev, unfortunately the Part Number Sticker on the left hand side headlight (the one I need to replace) is half missing and i'm unable to see the part number...... arghhh.

Left Hand Side Headlight Part No :
Sleeve Art T-shirt Font Tints and shades

The Right Hand Side Headlight looks like it's been replaced at some time as it looks new, the part number on this unit is :

Font Technology Auto part Electric blue Computer component

·
Registered
4,581 Posts
Arrh, I feel your pain!!

I guess another option is to give the Audi dealer the part number for your O/S unit and ask them to confirm that the number they've given you is the correct one to match it for the N/S.
Surely if they supply the wrong part, the onus is on them.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Yep...... it's just a pain that there's so many varying numbers and they don't clearly identify if they're for right hand drive cars or LHD cars, then you've got Zenon and Full LED......... And what's the last digit (The letter at the end of the part number designate) ???? Arghhhh.

Maybe someone with a (GEN 1) Full LED Headlights will pop up and help (Here's hoping).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts