Audi R8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
EDIT: I removed the aftermarket wheels and will just sell the car without those. The car is now wearing the OEM Titanium finish 19” 5-arm double-spoke wheels that are part of the "Titanium Package". The car also has slightly more miles (currently 44,xxx), as I'm still enjoying it until it's sold. Price adjusted to reflect these changes: $82,000

On to the ad...

I was on the fence about selling for quite some time, but have finally decided to make this post (I've actually copied/pasted this from my Facebook ad in the Audi R8 Owners Corral). I searched all over for a fair sales price for my car, and believe I'm somewhere in the middle (but I'm sure you guys will let me know if I'm not.)

$80,000

• Selling my 2012 Audi R8 5.2 V10
• 6 speed manual transmission
• 44,xxx miles and counting
• Transferable extended warranty until October 5, 2021 or 88,059 miles. $0 deductible. Details further in this post.

More photos here.

Factory Installed Options:
• Ibis white exterior
• Black interior
• Titanium Package
Black optic pkg exterior
Black exhaust pipes
Piano Black interior inlays
Titanium finish 19” 5-arm double-spoke wheels
Black alcantara headliner
Summer performance tires
• Carbon Fiber Sigma Sideblades
• Carbon Fiber Sigma Exterior Mirrors
• Perforated Leather Wrapped MF Sport Steering Wheel
• Illuminated Door Sill Inserts

Non Factory Installed Options or Changes:
• Roof has been wrapped in black (by previous owner)
• Mesh Euro-type grille
• Pioneer AVIC-6200NEX double-din radio (link to the Pioneer website). The factory steering wheel controls work as normal, the backup camera comes on when you shift into reverse (you can also turn it on manually), the parking sensors work as normal (plus they light up on the display to show you when you are close to something), and there are a few other “extras” that appear on the display (see pics).
• Tinted windows
• Proclip mounted phone holder

Also included in sale:
• Extended warranty thru October 5, 2021 or until 88059 miles
Ally Premier Protection Major Guard+ with $0 deductible
Fully transferable with small administrative fee (I believe it’s a $50 fee)
I have personally used the warranty (a few months ago) to replace the front-right mag ride strut and an A/C component (don’t remember exactly which part). Total cost was over $4000, however my total cost out of pocket was $0.
• Extended warranty for the tires and wheels thru October 5, 2022
Fully transferable with small administrative fee (I believe it’s a $35 fee)
I have used this once when I had a screw in the back tire. They did not replace it, but they did patch it. I believe they only replace it if it can’t be patched, like when the hole is too close to the sidewall.
I am located in West Central Florida, close to the Tampa Bay area as well as the Orlando area.

Not looking for trades or partial trades. Simply wanting to downsize. Recently divorced, and don't need the extra car.

Anything else that I missed?... just email me: audir8v10forsale [at] gmail.com

(Yes, I just created this email, don't want to put my real email out there for search engines to pick up)

More photos here.

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello, I am in the market for an R8 that's blue but this is tempting and ticks a lot of boxes. I just wanted to let you know I found your ad refreshingly honest and straight forward. Good luck with the sale...

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello, I am in the market for an R8 that's blue but this is tempting and ticks a lot of boxes. I just wanted to let you know I found your ad refreshingly honest and straight forward. Good luck with the sale...
Thanks! Much appreciated. Let me know if I can answer any questions that you might have.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Hi everyone. Sorry for the disappearing act. I was wondering why I wasn't getting any response notifications, and it's because I have an old email address on my profile. Just tried to change it, but it won't let me. I went to the "Edit Email & Password" page, entered my current password, entered my new email, and then clicked the "Save Changes" button, but nothing happens. Anyone else having that issue? Tried on Chrome and Firefox.

EDIT: I was able to get my email changed, but I had to use the mobile version of this site. Strange...

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
is this still for sale? Going to be up in orlando/winter haven next weekend would love to check it out.
Is it still for sale?
Yes, I still have it, and I still drive it. :) It now has 43,700 miles. My apologies for the super late response, as I was relying on email notifications, but they are apparently going to an old email that I can't change in my profile.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Hi everyone. Sorry for the disappearing act. I was wondering why I wasn't getting any response notifications, and it's because I have an old email address on my profile. Just tried to change it, but it won't let me. I went to the "Edit Email & Password" page, entered my current password, entered my new email, and then clicked the "Save Changes" button, but nothing happens. Anyone else having that issue? Tried on Chrome and Firefox.

EDIT: I was able to get my email changed, but I had to use the mobile version of this site. Strange...
Still available?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Still available?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, I still have this.

(I don't know why I'm still not receiving email notifications when someone replies to my post. I see the forum has changed, so I'll search through the settings and see if I can find it with this new format.)

·
Registered
15 Posts
I just had a local place do it. Won't help you much in Boston. :(
Although I’m in Maryland, I plan to take my R8 to Florida for the winter for vacation. Would you mind giving me the name of your shop (that did the Pioneer install)? As I’d LOVE to have that head unit installed. I love you car, especially the mesh grill and the black roof wrap. GLWS!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts