Audi R8 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys,

I've decided to list my 2012 R8 V10 Manual w/ 36,900 miles for 85k firm. I'm located in Central Florida.

The car is perfect, it has an extremely minor incident on Car Fax, I researched it to the local Audi shop and literally a plastic item on the back was swapped out and then was sold Certified PreOwned from Audi Jax.

It has been wrapped so the paint is literally flawless. Brand new tires, and passed a PPI with flying colors! (All Green)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice looking car!

What are the interior and exterior colors? Options?
The Exterior is Brushed Aliunium wrap w/ Silver the original paint.

The Interior is Black, the photo isn't the best of it! I'll post a better one. But flawless interior.

It has virtually all options including the Carbon Fiber Engine bay.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Just FYI, it doesn't look like it has the carbon interior package. Love the color of the wrap and clean car, glws.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just FYI, it doesn't look like it has the carbon interior package. Love the color of the wrap and clean car, glws.
Great point, it’s actually wrapped on the interior the same as exterior! But I overlooked that for sure! Thanks for bringing it up!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi, can you send info on the car fax research ? also this is a CPO ?
Hey Stan, absolutely I can send it!

I’m on the road when I get home this evening I will scan it over. It was sold after the incident CPO.

can you send me a direct message?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
GLWS, very nice car. Just curious, the display is indicating KILLING SD1, anything we need to know? :):oops:
Ha who knows what song was playing the SD card came preloaded. Pretty good rock music though, a kindred fellow R8 spirit.

·
Registered
2011 Audi R8 v10 coupe (US - LHD)
31 Posts
Your price is at the low end considering the condition and mileage. I basically have the same exact car which I bought at 22k miles. The dealership had it at 97k (Austin, TX). I negotiated down a bit. Same options also (Carbon engine bay, not carbon interior). Carbon side blades. I've since Carboned my interior out and lots of other things but I'd say you should be listing for 92k as a start and take anything around 87k-92k depending on how desperate you are to sell. You could list for 95k and just wait for someone that wants a clean manual the range is really +/- 10k on any price for the Gen1v10.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks bud!! That’s great info!
I’m not in a huge rush, I’m almost having second thoughts.

appreciate you taking the time and energy to fill me in!!

·
Registered
79 Posts
I agree with a few of the folks above, 85 seems low for a manual.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts