Audi R8 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Forum members, as the title suggests I have a 2014-2015 driver's side headlight which I removed from my vehicle today. A few months ago, my bike rack caught the corner of the lens and produced a very nice crack in it. I have since gotten rid of the aforementioned bike rack, (haha) and replaced the damaged headlight with a brand new OEM one from Audi which had to be shipped from Germany (not cheap). (Unfortunately replacement lenses are not available and an entire headlight has to be purchased.)

The damaged headlight is not that bad and I have multiple pictures available I can forward over to potential parties showing the damage, all that is included, and what it looked like prior to dismount and removal. If anyone has any questions, I can be reached here via PM or you can reach me at [email protected]. Local pickup is welcome and shipping is also an option.

PRICE: Accepting Offers. If a moderator would like for me to put a specific price, I will update the thread.

Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
All, please see the attached photos. Looking at the past three Ebay auctions, of the ones available they all had damaged and or repaired tabs and no modules included. The prices sold were $1599, a best offer accepted of $1300, and a rock bottom $950 (which was sold right after I spoke to the seller to buy). Taking the average of those three sale prices, you come up with $1283. With that being said, I'm comfortable with $1350 plus shipping in the contiguous USA. (Not sure if the lens can be repaired, (I tried and couldn't find anyone who could) yet the $1300 seller said his had a lens repair. Obviously this headlight would not be beneficial to someone looking to bring their vehicle back to concours condition, but to save them the expense of having to pay full price as evidence by the cost of the attached invoice. If there are any further questions, please feel free to contact me via PM or the e-mail address originally provided.

Thanks for looking.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts