Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD

Attachments

·
Registered
2014 R8 V10 Plus, 2018 AMG GTC
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Price update before I'm trading it in for a sportbike in the next few weeks.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Price update before I'm trading it in for a sportbike in the next few weeks.
Hi, whats the price update? I have an older Panamera turbo with a 600HP tune and all typical Panamera issues fixed Mint perfect Car, Scalding fast, airshocks,front end rebuild, fresh tune with coils. Burmeister, carbon ceramic. 179K sitcker 50k miles White with espresso leather. trade value, looking for 38K pay you the rest in Cash, no finance

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi, whats the price update? I have an older Panamera turbo with a 600HP tune and all typical Panamera issues fixed Mint perfect Car, Scalding fast, airshocks,front end rebuild, fresh tune with coils. Burmeister, carbon ceramic. 179K sitcker 50k miles White with espresso leather. trade value, looking for 38K pay you the rest in Cash, no finance
Hi, 92K. I'm looking for a newer Panemera, non-mods

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Price update, 88K. Buying the bike and keeping the car if it is not sold by next week.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Been watching the updates and now I feel I’m getting closer with this last price update. Not trying to kick a man when he’s down but where’s the bottom?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
88K is my bottom man, any lower than that I'm keeping the car and maybe trade it in for a 488GTB sometime down the road in 2022 when its 175K-ish.

·
Registered
42 Posts
For a V10 Plus, this is a HELLUVA price. Even during this soft market. I mean, carbon ceramic brakes, more rare and powerful Plus model, all carbon everything, seats with the alcantara centers. Its a steal as long as there's no underlying issues. Just have a PPI done so you have peace of mind! If I wasn't locked in on a gated manual, I would snatch this up quick!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
For a V10 Plus, this is a HELLUVA price. Even during this soft market. I mean, carbon ceramic brakes, more rare and powerful Plus model, all carbon everything, seats with the alcantara centers. Its a steal as long as there's no underlying issues. Just have a PPI done so you have peace of mind! If I wasn't locked in on a gated manual, I would snatch this up quick!
Thanks for the comments. I get offers widely from 75K to 88K. Either way, I guess the R8 will stay with me.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I would keep it at those prices. Nothing at $75k-$88k that compares, except maybe a 997.1 GT3 with high miles and poor spec. However, I would still take the R8, as it feels more special in plus spec. Glws

·
Registered
70 Posts
I would keep it at those prices. Nothing at $75k-$88k that compares, except maybe a 997.1 GT3 with high miles and poor spec. However, I would still take the R8, as it feels more special in plus spec. Glws
Im looking for an S-Tronic or a gated 6 speed,(because I fit,Im 6'4") but to say nothing compares... The new Corvette outperforms the R8 in everyway and is brand new 15-20% less in price. There is nothing better and in 2 years when the twin turbo is put in it ... Game over for all exotics short of million dollar porsche hybrids

·
Registered
96 Posts
Sorry, but a 150k plus ZR1 or what ever they name it will never make a wiener move like the sound or looks of an exotic ! MIC DROP 🎤

·
Registered
219 Posts
Im looking for an S-Tronic or a gated 6 speed,(because I fit,Im 6'4") but to say nothing compares... The new Corvette outperforms the R8 in everyway and is brand new 15-20% less in price. There is nothing better and in 2 years when the twin turbo is put in it ... Game over for all exotics short of million dollar porsche hybrids
I respect your opinion, but still don’t believe it’s on the same level unless all one cares about is specs on paper vs driving emotion, fit/finish, etc.

People excited for a corvette twin turbo or any turbo for that matter are probably prioritizing speed above overall package.

I’m not a brand snob and like cars from all makes including Nissan, Toyota, etc.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I apologize for diverting your for sale thread. Your car is beautiful and a great deal. I hope the pending sale is finalized, so you can move on to other toys . Glws

1 - 20 of 27 Posts