Audi R8 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some fortunate Audi R8 enthusiast searching for a great used R8 has an opportunity here. The right year and price with the right options for a R8 to offer the buyer the exceptional experience only a R8 can give. New paint with almost full clear wrap, extra set of tires. Extended warranty and one service left on contract. Carbon fiber blade wrap.$78,500 or $80,000 with extended Audi warranty. All the standard options.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
New paint - from road sand in bad wind storm chipped front end of car. New paint where chipped and new windshield/lights/ plastic trim/ then I clear wrapped front $17,000 insurance claim

·
Registered
5 Posts
I can attest to that! I got caught out on Mt. Rose Highway once. I think that's why I'm balding now. In seriousness though, it's darn near as bad as the tornados I experienced while in KS. Particularly when you're up above Diamond.

What is the status of your ac, clutch life, mag ride, etc? Any info you can provide on the maintenance history, options, # of owners would be appreciated.

I'm not allowed to send private messages yet and I don't want to publicly float my email address or phone #.

Thank you.

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Look up details on autotrader- I have had no problems and can show last maintenance for 40k no items shown as needing repair

1 - 18 of 18 Posts