Audi R8 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Anyone running Airlift Performance bags? They have compression and rebound settings on all four corners. Interested to know what settings people are running for sporty street handling.
Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi there,
i'm running air lift bags and accuair e level control. Mine is a supercharged V8. Currently running all 4 bags - rebound 10 and compression 15. Feels firm but not to hard.
Running all 4 at about 20mm lower than stock
Couple of pics for you
:)

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi there,
i'm running air lift bags and accuair e level control. Mine is a supercharged V8. Currently running all 4 bags - rebound 10 and compression 15. Feels firm but not to hard.
Couple of pics for you
Thanks for the info. Looks great. I just set mine to 10 and 17 and about 10mm lower than stock.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Nic,

What parts did you use? I’m very interested.

Also, how many inches can you lift the car to enter driveways?

Hi there,
i’m running air lift bags and accuair e level control. Mine is a supercharged V8. Currently running all 4 bags - rebound 10 and compression 15. Feels firm but not to hard.
Couple of pics for you

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
211 Posts
great looking system, I've been thinking of doing the same just to get in and out of my driveway.
if you did it over would to do or buy anything different?
regards
mike

·
Registered
288 Posts
Hi there,
Couple of pics for you

Did you have any space left in the frunk? I lost a lot of space in there when I supercharged mine. Love to see a pic of that

·
Vendor
272 Posts
Did you have any space left in the frunk? I lost a lot of space in there when I supercharged mine. Love to see a pic of that
+1 I always enjoy seeing how people mount their system up!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi Guys,
I used endo cvt tank, compressor is in the tank, so it virtually makes no noise, can't hear it in the car. Doesn't take up very much space
Air bags are air lift and control system is accuair e level.
The car has sensors on each wheel so it remains level at all times
Can be lifted up about 3 inches, since install i have not damaged the front spoiler :) IMG_0077.jpg

·
Registered
134 Posts
how does it ride compared to stock mag ride? roads here are really rough like super bad

how does it handle also?

·
Vendor
272 Posts
Hi Guys,
I used endo cvt tank, compressor is in the tank, so it virtually makes no noise, can't hear it in the car. Doesn't take up very much space
Air bags are air lift and control system is accuair e level.
The car has sensors on each wheel so it remains level at all times
Can be lifted up about 3 inches, since install i have not damaged the front spoiler :) View attachment 238732
Man, those Endo tanks are awesome. Very clean OEM+ setup!

·
Registered
18 Posts
how does it ride compared to stock mag ride? roads here are really rough like super bad

how does it handle also?
I think it rides just as good as mag ride, we have some rough roads here too
Each bag has 30 rebound and 30 compression settings, so you can make it super hard or super soft what ever you like
Takes a bit of time to get it where you want it but im happy with mine, mines a bit towards the firm side
Handles great, car is self leveling now, always stays level IMG_3848.jpg

1 - 13 of 13 Posts