Year:2014
Make:Audi
Model:R8
Mileage:23700 M
Transmission:Automatic
Engine:V10 5.2
Trim:V10 Plus
Hey guys, it's time to get rid of my beloved R8! I have a new business venture coming up that I'd like to put my money into. I've had this R8 since January of 2021 and it's been an absolute blast to drive! I have a ton of photos / videos of it that I'd be happy to share. I recently got an oil change done with a professional shop and had them do a PPI for the new buyer that I will share, everything came out good!

2014 Audi R8 V10+ S-Tronic
VIN WUAKNAFG5EN000884 (Clean Carfax, I'll share it below) I am the 4th owner
$189k Sticker
23,700 Miles
Diamond Stitched Full Leather Package
Brand new Michelin Pilot Super Sports put on in January 2022
Oil Change done by a Professional shop April 6, 2022
Rev 9 Titanium Exhaust professionally installed (Stock exhaust in hand if new owner wants it) Installed December 2021
Everything else is stock besides the exhaust
The V10 plus come with Carbon Ceramics, Carbon Fiber everywhere. (Check out the engine bay photo, it's a beauty)
Polished and Ceramic Coated in July 2021

Car is in awesome condition:
Exterior 8.5/10 It does have some rock chips on the front bumper (it does have ppf on the front bumper and hood) there is a spot right below the license plate where it chipped off a bit of paint. A bit smaller than a dime. Wheels have some chips on the face
Interior: 9.5/10 Super clean inside, Seats look awesome! No tears, just some wear on driver side bolster.
Other than that it's a super clean car! I'm super open to any questions, if you need me to send videos of anything just let me know, i'd be happy to make sure you are confident in the purchase.
Here is my number shoot me a text 970-Eight-one-five-9623 -Erik
Located in Greeley, Colorado

Wheel Sky Cloud Tire Vehicle

Vehicle Car Grille Hood Automotive lighting

Car Automotive tire Motor vehicle Hood Steering part

Tire Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle registration plate Wheel Car

Wheel Tire Vehicle Sky Car

Speedometer Odometer Car Tachometer Vehicle

Font Material property Screenshot Parallel Rectangle

Rectangle Font Line Screenshot Parallel

Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Land vehicle