Audi R8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all,
I'm helping my friend sell his 2017 Audi R8 V10, located in Southern California.

Miles: 12,059
VIN: WUAEAAFX8H7903452
Color: Ibis White with black interior

3rd owner, 0 accidents, 0 damage reported. Has stayed local in Southern California since new.

Fully equipped for the V10:
  • Full Leather Package ($3000) - leather on door panels, dashboard, and airbag
  • Diamond Stitch Leather Package ($5000) with red contrast stitching ($500)
  • 20” Wheel Package ($1500) - same wheels on the V10 Plus
  • All the carbon fiber: Carbon Exterior Package ($5,600), Carbon Interior Package ($3,400)
Extended warranty through Audi Pure Protection: Expires 1/12/2025 or 80k miles - covers any mechanical defects with the car, giving you peace of mind with purchase. Fully trasnferrable. $250 deductible. Originally purchased for $9,000.

Great condition. All original and well-kept.

Willing to ship anywhere, has a loan with a local bank.

Asking for $125,000.
Price dropped to $122,000.

Let me know if you have any questions!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello all,
I'm helping my friend sell his 2017 Audi R8 V10, located in Southern California.

Miles: 12,059
VIN: WUAEAAFX8H7903452
Color: Ibis White with black interior

3rd owner, 0 accidents, 0 damage reported. Has stayed local in Southern California since new.

Fully equipped for the V10:
  • Full Leather Package ($3000) - leather on door panels, dashboard, and airbag
  • Diamond Stitch Leather Package ($5000) with red contrast stitching ($500)
  • 20” Wheel Package ($1500) - same wheels on the V10 Plus
  • All the carbon fiber: Carbon Exterior Package ($5,600), Carbon Interior Package ($3,400)
Under extended Audi Factory Warranty: Expires January 2025 or 70k miles - covers any mechanical defects with the car, giving you peace of mind with purchase.

Great condition. All original and well-kept.

Willing to ship anywhere, has a loan with a local bank.

Asking for $125,000.

Let me know if you have any questions!

I checked on CarGurus and the wholesale price is $85,921 and the private party value is $102,612. If you ever consider $100,000 please contact me. I'm in Santa Barbara.

·
Registered
11 Posts
When I had emailed with the owner (Charles, I think), he had noted the that the extended warranty would NOT be included in the sale as he was going to "get his money out of it". Has that changed?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I checked on CarGurus and the wholesale price is $85,921 and the private party value is $102,612. If you ever consider $100,000 please contact me. I'm in Santa Barbara.
current MMR average is $118k - not sure where you came up with your numbers. I don't know where you can find a 2nd gen R8 for ~$102,612.

Good luck with your search!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
When I had emailed with the owner (Charles, I think), he had noted the that the extended warranty would NOT be included in the sale as he was going to "get his money out of it". Has that changed?
Yes, he called his lender and said he could not get a pro-rated refund. Therefore, offering it with the car! We will have to do some paperwork to transfer it to the new owner's name

·
Registered
7 Posts
@frostybeast nice post! ignore all the uneducated offers you'll be getting. i can't believe some of the offers that i received when I had my 2018 listed. lots of SMH offers. I was able to get close to ask just being patient. Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Agree with others on the price. I’d say a 2017 non plus with your miles is right about 120-125. 102k is way too low lol. That’s a covid price haha.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Yes, he called his lender and said he could not get a pro-rated refund. Therefore, offering it with the car! We will have to do some paperwork to transfer it to the new owner's name
Please provide the warranty details. Through which company, coverage, deductible, terms, cost to transfer, etc. Thank you

·
Registered
11 Posts
he's not sure (he thought it was through Audi)

will be checking and will let you know as soon as possible
Any update on extended warranty details? Other members are now DMing me asking if I've heard back, yet it seems it remains a big mystery. It's important, so getting a response with details would be appreciated greatly.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Any update on extended warranty details? Other members are now DMing me asking if I've heard back, yet it seems it remains a big mystery. It's important, so getting a response with details would be appreciated greatly.
Sorry, seller has been super busy, and I have been waiting to hear back from him. Looks like it's serviced through Fidelity, which he bought at Rusnak Audi. We'll give them a call tomorrow when they open to figure out the contract details.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Correction: the vehicle service contract (extended warranty) is through Audi Pure Protection. It expires 1/12/2025 or 80k miles (paid $9,000 for it)

$250 deductible.

DM me your email, I can send you the paperwork.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts