Audi R8 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings, I've recently upgraded from a gen 1 to a gen 2 R8 V10+, its tango red, with the lemans package, but it does not have the black optics package I think its called?

Black Optics Package
-inc: Audi Exclusive Titanium Black Styling Package, Radiator Grille, License Plate Holder, Front Spoiler & Diffusor, Exhaust Pipe

I kinda want to install it, as the silver grill doesn't fit to the red, and since it has the lemans package it already has the black wheels, my question is the option shee says the front spoiler and diffuser and exhaust pipes are also titanium black? they look the same on the regular car? are they actually a different shade of black?

Could I get away with just swapping the grill?

·
Registered
2017 R8 Plus Coupe 2014 SQ5
430 Posts
I did the same Black Optics conversion on a 2017. I got the Badges from R8 Stuff. These are OEM (The after market ones on EBay don’t look as nice). The Grill I got from TAG Motorsports who did the install. (R&R off the front bumper cover is not technically hard but it a two person job to slip on and off). I had the car front end clear wrapped and had them replace the emblems as they do it all the time. Not sure if the exhaust tips are different, but you can barely see them and I plan to swap out the exhaust anyway.

Reactions: dimsler
1 - 2 of 2 Posts