Audi R8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everybody I decided to go with a 5 spoke wheel these wheels are literally brand new , mounted and never used .
These wheels run 2k+ a rim
Not considering the New Michelins .... Tpms included
Specs are as
20x10/21x12
295 front 325 rear
NEW!!!!!!!!
Shipping available
PayPal , CIM , Zelle , pick up ( any work )
5,000 OBO !!!!!!!!!!!!
Generous moving sale
Shoot offers .

·
Super Moderator
6,003 Posts
It's very clear you are just here reselling parts. That is unfair to the vendors here who pay for that privilege. So either become a registered vendor or stop selling here. I also believe you are one of the ones banned in the past for transactions that didnt go well, becoming a registered vendor would help with your credibility

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's very clear you are just here reselling parts. That is unfair to the vendors here who pay for that privilege. So either become a registered vendor or stop selling here. I also believe you are one of the ones banned in the past for transactions that didnt go well, becoming a registered vendor would help with your credibility
Never have been banned , this is my only account , credibility I have positive feed back on forum from member for previous transaction & if I have t pay a premium to sell and others don’t I don’t understand but I will link me to that.

·
Super Moderator
6,003 Posts
For one thing you never explained why you used a picture that was used by a former member. Please read these rules

"
1) The Classified categories are for the non-commercial use of individual R8Talk Members. You may list your personally-owned individual surplus autos or parts. No commercial sales or sellers, bulk sales, straw-men for commercial sellers, or other auto industry vendors are permitted in the Classifieds.
2) Commercial sellers must be R8Talk Supporting Vendors. Supporting Vendors may only post their advertisements in the individual Supporting Vendor forums or in the Vendor Classifieds & Specials forum. They may not post their ads in the other Classified categories or in the Discussion forums."

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
For one thing you never explained why you used a picture that was used by a former member. Please read these rules

"
1) The Classified categories are for the non-commercial use of individual R8Talk Members. You may list your personally-owned individual surplus autos or parts. No commercial sales or sellers, bulk sales, straw-men for commercial sellers, or other auto industry vendors are permitted in the Classifieds.
2) Commercial sellers must be R8Talk Supporting Vendors. Supporting Vendors may only post their advertisements in the individual Supporting Vendor forums or in the Vendor Classifieds & Specials forum. They may not post their ads in the other Classified categories or in the Discussion forums."
I’m not a vendor ... I have positive review I’m not quite sure what the hassling is for ? I’m PayPal verified and offer local pick up anybody can verify in person if they’d like .

·
Registered
171 Posts
too bad they are not 19s. just curious...are these the original finish or has it been powder coated?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Beautiful wheels...I just ordered some 5stars myself..think it suits the R8 body better!
Yeah I have my eye on a 5 spoke to put on so I need to sell these before I can afford them . They are awesome wheels
4,500!!!! Shipped for anybody let me know

·
Registered
171 Posts
i actually love these wheels but i wanted 19s. i might go 20s then i realized yours were 21s in the back...bummer. i sure these would sell...just be patient. good luck bud.

·
Registered
10 Posts
LOL
don't treat me that way. Im in Simi Valley and have a shop in Van Nuys.

My IG is murph145 you can clearly see my R8.

Willing to meet up and check out the wheels

1 - 20 of 36 Posts