Audi R8 Forums banner
81 - 100 of 120 Posts

·
Administrator
6,285 Posts
Judd won't do it... he'd rather take the ban... that's my bet anyway.
He can just delete the comment in this thread or the whole thread goes poof

Reactions: ExpertRanch

·
Registered
2010 R8 V-10 R-tronic
517 Posts
Come on @JuddS , save this thread for posterity!

Reactions: NYG

·
Administrator
6,285 Posts
Will meet him in the middle and allow his BJ poll to remain

·
Chassis/Vehicle Dynamics Engineer
671 Posts
I agree to the terms. But someone has to tell me how to delete the stupid comments about moderators getting kickbacks.
Should be the "edit" option after you click on the three dots at the top right of the post. Then you can delete and change...unless the moderator or others have a different way in this case.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Should be the "edit" option after you click on the three dots at the top right of the post. Then you can delete and change...unless the moderator or others have a different way in this case.
You can edit, but you cannot delete. I have wanted to delete posts before and all you can do is replace the text with ... or say something else as delete is not an option.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #87 ·
Seems like a waste of my time to go back and edit. I don't think it was bad. Do what you want, but I still don't see the poll up. That was part of the deal.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Seems like a waste of my time to go back and edit. I don't think it was bad. Do what you want, but I still don't see the poll up. That was part of the deal.
Go to one of your posts in this thread, click on the 3 dots in the upper right of your comment, select "only show this user" and only your posts will come up... you can easily find the post in question.

·
Registered
2010 R8 V-10 R-tronic
517 Posts
You agreed to the terms…It takes 15 seconds to edit a post. This is now just childish and petty. And most importantly, not funny.

I think this thread has run it’s course. I’m out.

Reactions: R8-Stuff

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #92 ·
Comments have all been editado and deleted. My autocorrect has been in Spanish and driving me crazy.

Seems to be fixed now.

Please vote in the "pole" so we can get some data on our membership.

·
Administrator
6,285 Posts
And also, I never bought alibaba rotors. What kind of idiota believes that a guy like me with no car knowlege and a complete dealer service history would actually buy rotors from alibaba?
I got the box at the audi dealer actually. There was never anything in it. I really went the extra mile on that one.
And you wonder why that thread got deleted?

Reactions: R8-Stuff and DaveL
81 - 100 of 120 Posts