Audi R8 Forums banner
101 - 120 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #101 ·
That thread had all the information needed to make an informed rotor decision. You may not have liked the style but no rules were broken and it should not have been deleted. I disagree with your decision. You have 24 hours to put it back up or I will ban you from the site.

·
Administrator
6,285 Posts
Since it was all a lie that made it trolling which is not allowed

Reactions: ExpertRanch

·
Vendor
2,550 Posts
Since it was all a lie that made it trolling which is not allowed
A lot of time invested in this trolling. Unfortunately, IMO it sets the wrong tone - besides being unhelpful, tedious and shows a lack of respect for the forum and those willing to dedicate their time and expertise to serious questions.

Also think that this gives others the idea that this forum is becoming a free-for-all - especially given the recent banned posters.

All for a good laugh, but it stopped being funny after about the second time. After that - just purely unoriginal and not much more funny than Christmas cracker humor. Glad that some people find it funny though.

Perhaps just post these “comedy” items in the off topic sections.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #105 ·
Again r8 stuff, not all of us (or many of us) are here to make a profit. I dont tell you what to do and could care less about what you want me to do. If you don't like it then dont comment and waste your time on it. And it's clear your answer to the poll..... now leave me alone as I'm watching an Amy Schumer special. That chick nails it!

·
Registered
Brilliant Red V10 Manual
165 Posts
Again r8 stuff, not all of us (or many of us) are here to make a profit. I dont tell you what to do and could care less about what you want me to do. If you don't like it then dont comment and waste your time on it. And it's clear your answer to the poll..... now leave me alone as I'm watching an Amy Schumer special. That chick nails it!
Don't forget to buy some Alibaba Tyres and Alibaba oil for your car too. Oh wait, don't start a thread on those two topics :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
798 Posts
The problem Judd is we need knowledgeable guys like @R8-Stuff to input on this forum and if they think that their wasting time, they'll stop playing and then we all lose. The long game is more important here.

Reactions: RS4Cab

·
Administrator
6,285 Posts
The ignore user function is awesome. Ive got a couple on the ignore list. One posts utter nonsense all the time and the other is constantly manstruating and being aggressive.

Forum has been great since discovering this function.
Sadly I can't use that feature

• Haha
Reactions: ExpertRanch

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #111 ·
If I use it on you will that work? This could be a good way out for both of us. Then you can give me another 24 hour warning to ban me and I’ll not see it and then you can say “told you so” after banning me. I went to college so I know this stuff. Like smart stuff.

·
Premium Member
2017 V10 Plus. Mythos Black Metallic>X-Pel Black Stealth full body PP+9H Ceramic
1,034 Posts
I was reading this post and I recall a previous thread about how some love Alibaba stuff lol. I just typed in the search box “Alibaba” and found the OP lol.

Moral of the story: Don’t buy car parts for supercars from Alibaba. If you want to get one of those potato shooter exhausts for your tricked out Honda Accord then yea…..go for it.

·
Registered
2020 performance coupe Mythos black
536 Posts
Been away a while, always nice to get preached to from a native of, essentially, an insignificant country once you look past the “ we hide the worlds bad guys’ money” including those lovable , mixed up Nazis.
if you look back past recent “ neutrality” mindset, how many in class know, for centuries, literally centuries ,the Swiss were the civilized worlds go to mercinaries?
“We don’t need no stinking principles, we’ll kill you for cash”.🖕🖕🖕
Guy must be pushing for promotion to Gruppenfuhrer.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #119 ·
Did over 10 hrs in the r8 today. It really is a good road trip car. And stopped for BBQ and live music in Nashville. I like that town for about an hour at most 3 times a year.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #120 ·
Fyi - I got the new battery quoted at Audi Birmingham, AL and the price installed is $600. As you may recall it was $900 in Chicagoland. For those of us who like dealer service, I really have found varying prices by dealer. I recall one place quoted $350 for an oil change and 20 min away the other audi dealer was like $550 or something.

I know this is still more than an Indy, but if you want dealer service, prices vary greatly by dealer.

101 - 120 of 120 Posts