Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Compatible Piwis II For Porsche , this is the latest professional tester for Porsche, with powerful functions and full access.

PIWIS II Latest Version: V18.150
Laptop: Lenovo E49AL
One Year Warranty
Languages: French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese, Korean, Arabic.

New Lenovo Laptop Specification:
Brand: Lenovo
Screen Size: 14.0
Memory: 4GB
Memory (RAM): Intel(R)Core(TM)I5 CPU
Type: Laptop/Notebook
Condition: Used
An item that has been used previously. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully operational and functions as intended.
Compared with other laptop, this one is better quality and run faster.

Why buy For Piwis II for Porsche?
1.New Panamera can only be diagnosed by using For Porsche Piwis Tester II. Based on current project planning, all earlier vehicle models will gradually be changed over to the new For Porsche Piwis Tester II by the end of 2013 Porsche Piwis Tester I can only be used for older models in the Porsche workshop until end of 2010.
2.Support for Porsche Piwis Tester I will no longer be available once the earlier diagnostic programs have been transferred to For Porsche Piwis Tester II.

VCX®-Plus:

Compatible with Piwis II for Porsche, this is the latest professional tester for Porsche, with powerful functions and full access.

·
Registered
290 Posts
I've missed something - does this also work with Audi & the R8???

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.