Audi R8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Printing another 10 sets. Please PM me if you want a set.

I have printed up some sets of the Anti wind buffeting / wind deflectors. These are to stop the wind buffering with the window open. $50.00 USD per set. Shipping is included to anywhere in USA or Canada. They attach with 3M double sided tape. They will fit Gen1 or Gen2. Message me if interested I only have a few sets left.

wind3.jpg wind2.jpg wind1.jpg

Reactions: PVPapa

·
Registered
125 Posts
how are these with wind noise at high speed in a gen 1?

I tried the windshield wiper version and it was great with the windows down, but with the windows up it added cabin noise especially at higher speeds.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I haven't had any issues on my Gen 2. As soon as I get my Gen 1 delivered I will be putting a set on. They come with the 3M attached. They are paintable to a high gloss or a mat finish if you desire. If you didn't know the car you would think they were suppose to be there. I have sent out about 25 sets to both Gen 1 and Gen 2 owners over the last 6 months and haven't had any complaints.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You going to make anymore?
I can, I usually do them in batches of 10. Probably take another week, but id like to see if there is anymore interest first

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I will have another 10 sets ready to go by the end of next week.

·
Registered
2017 R8 Plus Coupe 2014 SQ5
410 Posts
Good idea because DB Carbon has a two-three month back log.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Actually, scratch me off the list. I had ordered a set of window triangles from db carbon in just plain satin black (not carbon) a while ago and forgot they were coming soon. If I would have known about this before I would have probably just done this. Much better price and probably will work just as well.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I have 5 sets left ready to ship if anyone is interested.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts