Audi R8 Forums banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
I ended up printing more than I thought I would. I have three sets left if anyone is interested. PM me please

·
Registered
10 Posts

I thought I’d post for others to see. I received my set and I’m pleased. Took it for a spin once installed and the buffeting is now gone. Thank you Fooser.

·
Registered
13 Posts
^Installed mine earlier today too and they are amazing. Able to cruise on the highway with the window down and no buffeting

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Thanks - I am glad they worked out for you. It does make a difference. I have a few more sets if anyone else is interested.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Has anyone sanded and painted these? how do they hold up?

·
Registered
119 Posts
Has anyone sanded and painted these? how do they hold up?
That’s what I was planning on doing but the lines actually look good with the brushed wrap I have on my car so I haven’t made up my mind yet, I’ll let you know if I do end up sanding and painting them

·
Registered
2017 V10 Plus
40 Posts
Printing another 10 sets. Please PM me if you want a set.

I have printed up some sets of the Anti wind buffeting / wind deflectors. These are to stop the wind buffering with the window open. $50.00 USD per set. Shipping is included to anywhere in USA or Canada. They attach with 3M double sided tape. They will fit Gen1 or Gen2. Message me if interested I only have a few sets left.

View attachment 260948 View attachment 260949 View attachment 260950
I’m interested

21 - 29 of 29 Posts