Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone getting any money off MSRP on R8 V10? Mine is coming in soon - just wondering.

·
Premium Member
2,083 Posts
Me thinks you will turn blue holding your breath before that happens.

·
Premium Member
579 Posts
To me getting the car at MSRP is a discount! Many people would pay a premium for these cars....so I'm happy!!! :)

P.S. Maybe I'll get them to throw in some touch-up paint!

Steve

·
Registered
482 Posts
Likely not going to happen. My agreement with my dealer is for msrp. If the V10 came out 1-2 yrs ago, then yes there likely would be some discounting..but you'll never know. In these times, if these cars go unsold, it is possible.

·
Premium Member
351 Posts
Mostly unlikely for those first of allocations. But after that it will depends on the dealer. In this economy some will work with you and some don't. Never hurt to negotiate.

·
Registered
180 Posts
We had one dealer who claimed he'd be giving us a deal with $10,000 over. He said others were charging $30,000 over. What a guy!:mad:

·
Super Moderator
3,615 Posts
IMAO, I'd work instead on getting them to include or discount some of the extras, such as Audi Care, wheel & tire warranties, clear bra, tracking devices, etc. In this economy, its not unreasonable to ask for a little extra lovin' when you are spending that kind of money on a car, and those are high-profit items for the dealer.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts