Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Those of you that have already placed an order for the V10, were there any changes to the options list? I got a message from the local Audi GM here in Korea, and I might be the first to order it here.

·
Premium Member
2,085 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,083 Posts
Here is a note I received yesterday from the GM of the local Audi dealer regarding the R8 V10.

Here is the only communication that I have received from AoA regarding the R8 and the R8 v10;

At the end of business this upcoming Monday, December 8, 2008, Audi AG will release information in Europe about an R8 V10 model to be launched in Europe next year. The US launch is still under evaluation. If the R8 V10 does launch in the US, we anticipate that it would be released about a year after European launch.

·
Premium Member
888 Posts
Here is a note I received yesterday from the GM of the local Audi dealer regarding the R8 V10.

Here is the only communication that I have received from AoA regarding the R8 and the R8 v10;

At the end of business this upcoming Monday, December 8, 2008, Audi AG will release information in Europe about an R8 V10 model to be launched in Europe next year. The US launch is still under evaluation. If the R8 V10 does launch in the US, we anticipate that it would be released about a year after European launch.
Pity ... I was looking forward to an upgrade :(

·
Registered
711 Posts
Just ticked the options boxes for the V10 - remarkably most of what I ordered on the V8 is included as standard. Just got to fit the phone prep, parking system and the Tracker and that's it!

That's about another £1k and my wife won't notice a thing different - I really don't think she will twig the external changes, but will have to go without the V10 badges.

It's just down to trade-in price now to see if I can afford it. Bollox to the economy!!

·
Registered
718 Posts
BZ,

It's not the car, its the recession which has hit the worldwide sports car market badly...............

6-8 months ago in UK, the value of a used R8 was not that much short of a new one.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts