Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
I was told by Audi this weekend in Vegas, that no orders have been taken and won't be till March, but I do have my deposit confirmed with Audi. The dealerships don't even know how many cars their getting, and anyone who writes on this site otherwise, it wrong. The allocation for which dealerships are getting cars hasn't been decided yet.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I'm number 12 on the list at Rusnak Audi in Pasadena. They wouldnt stop emphasizing that they will recieve 28 cars. They are the best selling dealership in California and the 3rd best in the US. I asked them repeatedly if I should deposit anywhere else because I have been screwed over by a dealer already who was claiming to recieve a car and now said they arent, and they said that I shouldn't go anywhere else. So that's my story, and these guys even said that Champion Motors in Florida will be recieving 20. They seemed to know a lot of information and are even envited to a few drive tests in march. So I do trust that I will get the car by October as they stated. As for orders, March sounds about right. Nothing yet...

·
Registered
40 Posts
No official orders can be placed yet. No pricing structure with options have been ironed out yet. Dealers may be taking in potential orders or taking requests right now. From there, when the info is available, they will start to make contact to there potential customers with pricing and availability. Expect the Southern California and Southern Florida dealers to have the most availability.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am #4 on the list and #1 on the covertible list!!! if it ever comes out

1 - 5 of 5 Posts