Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Am From El Paso And Have A White R8 And Will Be Heading Up To Scottsdale Soon Anyone On Here Have Theres In Scottsdale If So Lets Go Cruise!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I live in Scottsdale, I have yet to see an R8. The dealership has sold a few and I am on the list, #71, wait 3-4 years.

·
Registered
274 Posts
5 cars have been delivered to az, but dont know which cities... certainly must be some in scottsdale though!

·
Registered
80 Posts
I am in Tucson, AZ this week and visited Audi dealer. He said they delievered one last week (White}.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea the white one was mine I bought in Tucson it just got put in the garage has exactly 500 miles now what a fast drive home from Tucson to El paso amazing car amazing car!!! again amazing.I have owned 360 spiders, gallardos, gt40s etc by far this car is a 10 and the rest are not. excuse the bad caps and grammar i should be in bed but im up wishing I could sleep in my R8

·
Registered
80 Posts
Completely understandable. I would also sleep in mine, but I am in Ohio and weather has changed (for the worst:)

·
Registered
183 Posts
I live in NJ (snow today) and was temped to drive it... but took my X3 (manual trans) instead. I have a Q5 on order and I'm concerned that it (the Q) will not be available in the US with manual trans... any word on the availability of a manual for a US spec Q5?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts