Alex at Avior is fantastic.

Ti exhaust.

Top tier quality.

Great customer service.

Not R8 tax pricing.

Reactions: HTX_R8

· Registered
42 Posts
Rev9 no valves. Only had it two months but I love it. On the highway 6th gear, 70mph I can easily have a phone call on the hands free phone, or in my hand. Plenty loud when I get on it

· Registered
89 Posts
no regrets - Eurowise exhaust - Gen 1 V10 Spyder

Initial cold start is pretty loud, wouldn't want it next to a baby's room, but never had a neighbor complain. Have had a few looks of approval as I drove down the alley afterward.

Top up and windows up, no problem with phone calls. They can hear it in the background, but it doesn't interfere with them hearing me or me them (using bluetooth through stereo for calls).

Top down or back window down when accelerating... it makes the noises that remind you why you love the car.

· Registered
544 Posts
Even when I’m not doing a cold start, but just a warm start, the looks I get from people around me (particularly people who are behind me) is priceless. A few times I made people startle.

I especially like to start my car with the rear facing EV charging stations.

Valveless exhausts rule. They are God speaking to the world through your car

· Registered
544 Posts
no regrets, but hopefully your neighbors are understanding. just make sure to take it easy in the early mornings or at night
So true. I take my DD to work most days anyhow, particularly on days that I have to leave early. I usually won’t start my R8 before 8:30 am on a weekday, but otherwise I usually drive it on Fridays or weekends and don’t start it till late morning or the afternoon. The cold start is really loud and definitely can be heard by all of the houses around me

1 - 20 of 23 Posts