Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wondering whether this will be a male only owned car, or whether there are women owners also...
prior posts give me the impression that there are not many, if any, women here.

no responses would probably indicate a male only audience.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Well if there are, I hereby propose mairrage. If they have taken delivery, I am available on the weekend.
I propose marriage as well (and I know how to spell it :cool:) , I'm available ANYTIME and I'll pay shipping (I live in Hawaii).:rolleyes:

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
you guys are funny!!

and guessing by the deafening sound of silence that our guess is correct- no women here!!

·
Registered
128 Posts
you guys are funny!!

and guessing by the deafening sound of silence that our guess is correct- no women here!!
not so fast....

......Our R8 IS my wifes car.
She test drove all the R8's @ Las Vegas in Feb., did 15 track laps, fell in love with it. We took delivery a month ago. She looks forward to tracking it in January. Now have <1800 miles. In hibernation for winter, except for rare sunny day drives.

When I first met this woman she was driving a turbocharged Porsche 928. A turbo BMW 633 was in the garage, along with a restored 2002, and a Land Rover 109 Dormobile Camper. They're gone now, but the R8 has her full attention.

I've encouraged her to join with her own ID, so you may be hearing from her soon.

James
(no more blond jokes posted here, OK?)

·
Registered
494 Posts
(no more blond jokes posted here, OK?)
Well just one before she joins then.

A blonde heard that milk baths would make her beautiful. She left a note
for her milkman to leave 25 gallons of milk.

When the milkman read the note, he felt there must be a mistake. He thought
she probably meant 2.5 gallons. So he knocked on the door to clarify the point.

The blonde came to the door and the milkman said, "I found your note asking
me to leave 25 gallons of milk. Did you mean 2.5 gallons?"

The blonde said, "I want 25 gallons. I'm going to fill my bathtub up with milk and take a milk bath so I can look young and beautiful again."

The milkman asked, "Do you want it pasteurized?"

The blonde said, "No, just up to my t_ts. I can splash it on my eyes."

1 - 11 of 11 Posts