Audi R8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
I just did a quick search. Between 2017-12-11 and 2018-06-30, there were 8 sales records (including the actual sales and price adjustments, etc) all involving Chicago Motor Cars. Looking at the asking price, $169,800, I think the car was over priced. That may explain why it changed hands multiple times (dealer auctions, maybe?)

Check the carfax (does not report issues privately fixed), fly out there, and have a PPI done in a place of your chosing. Major issues, if there were any, are not that easy to hide. Everything else is still under the warranty anyways...

·
Registered
773 Posts
I paid less than that for my v10 plus with less miles. But i paid some tax too
Agree its overpriced.
over priced at $148?
what price makes this a really good deal...$140?

·
Registered
237 Posts
It depends how much tax you need to pay but 130s is more of a deal for a 17 non plus unless its super clean super low miles. Altho the non plus seem to be holding value like mofos.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Some people get their hands on them and sell them before they depreciate too much then they end up going from one dealer lot to another. Mine showed a history like that it only had two drivers when you looked at the 2-3 month owners. Just the dealer dumping the car so they don't have to pay too much in taxes.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
even if it is a higher price, I save $12k in sales tax buying private party.
So I don't mind the price...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts