Audi R8 Forums banner
41 - 53 of 53 Posts
I disagree on this part. I think their product delivers as promised... if only the customer service/tech support would be a bit more friendly and not taking days, even weeks, to respond. Everyone's time is precious, and the fact that they think it's okay to ignore a customer is a huge red flag to me.
This.... sales was super responsive and followup after sale was garbage. I would use them again.

This is getting good haha; where is the popcorn.

I can tell by that bolded statement alone why they're in no rush to service you. You're a jackass. Enjoy your salvage.

And I mentioned UGR, not Sheepey. And if you think 32K all in for a Sheepey kit is all it takes because you're a master of due diligence, you're sorely mistaken. But then, due diligence to you is going to a product page, reading the numbers that support your angry tirades and then coming on here.

Seems like you like doing things the bonehead way, like buying broken cars. Enjoy that. I'll be enjoying my R8 this weekend while you're fuming about buying a salvage lmao.

Discussion starter · #43 · (Edited)
I can tell by that bolded statement alone why they're in no rush to service you. You're a jackass. Enjoy your salvage.

And I mentioned UGR, not Sheepey. And if you think 32K all in for a Sheepey kit is all it takes because you're a master of due diligence, you're sorely mistaken. But then, due diligence to you is going to a product page, reading the numbers that support your angry tirades and then coming on here.

Seems like you like doing things the bonehead way, like buying broken cars. Enjoy that. I'll be enjoying my R8 this weekend while you're fuming about buying a salvage lmao.
Different strokes... keep your stock slow r8, i'm going to be ruining the car anyways since i also bought a prior design kit for my plus and my plans are to turbo it. I would never want to put the power i want to put down to a rwd.

This isnt my first build and it wont be my last. My last car was a 1600hp drag GTR(a goddamn headache in itself but i had it dialed in so it would still have perfect manners on the road). So dont fucking talk down on me saying i dont know what goes into a build. what gives you the right to judge anyone? what have you done for society that makes you or your build better than anyone else? Entitled assholes like you breed ignorance in the car community.

Discussion starter · #44 · (Edited)
This.... sales was super responsive and followup after sale was garbage. I would use them again.
I had the same experience. they even offered me free shipping if i bought that same day.... but thats also when they threw me all the empty promises lol

Update on my situation, they finally refunded me the price for 1 out of the 2 air ducts. After 2 weeks of back and forth with them and lots of waiting for call backs and about 2 messages a day from me... i appreciate that they finally tried to make it kinda right after being pressured and lied to just so the salesman could make his sale. probably wont be going back to them.

Different strokes... keep your stock slow r8, i'm going to be ruining the car anyways since i also bought a prior design kit for my plus. I would never want to put the power i want to put down to a rwd. This isnt my first build and it wont be my last. My last car was a 1600hp drag GTR(a goddamn headache in itself but i had it dialed in so it would still have perfect manners on the road). So dont fucking talk down on me saying i dont know what goes into a build. what gives you the right to judge anyone? what have you done for society that makes you or your build better than anyone else? Entitled pieces of **** like you are exactly whats wrong with America at this moment.
Lol at you raging on a forum, throwing expletives around, and generally getting upset with a stranger.

I have bolt on's and I'm happy. If something goes wrong with a company I'm working with, I certainly don't come on a forum as a grown man and start throwing expletives at people talking about society etc. It's poor form and serves zero purpose. What I do for society is certainly not make sweeping generalizations in between an expletive laden rant because I'm a normal person. You sound legit unhinged. I totally understand why VF isn't returning your calls if you "vehemently yell" at people.

I'd refuse you service too. You're a nightmare to interact with.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Audi r8

Discussion starter · #46 ·
Lol at you raging on a forum, throwing expletives around, and generally getting upset with a stranger.

Like how microscopic is your penis that you are taking this seriously.

Let's see some more shots of that beauty of a salvage that you bought before you put that ASS looking prior design kit on it.

Sorry I can actually see my penis when I look down so I'll enjoy my spec while you rage on. lulz.

I'm a navy veteran and a firefighter.... i use bad language, it's how i talk. I've also been to law school, i know what the **** due diligence is. i'm not trying to flex, i'm just letting you know, i've been balls deep in many builds before and i know what is involved. Sheepey and cfi offer turnkey builds and those are installed prices. Just because i'm not happy rolling around in a stock motor, stock height R8 doesnt mean that it's wrong to do so. Some people dig stock cars. I don't, but it doesn't mean your opinion is better than mine, nor does it mean mine is better than yours. it just means we have different tastes. what gives you the right to put down anything i want to do to my car? it's not yours... not your place to judge either.

I aint mad at you for being ignorant and narrow minded, but i want you to know. you are exactly what is wrong with the car community.

I had my build thread going in the gen 2 discussion. i thought it could help some people out if they were looking to get retarded with their cars, i even posted up the wheel specs which were impossible to find to help out other people that may have been curious. but i can see that it's not welcome in this forum. so. thanks for showing me that unless it's a stock car that has never been wrecked, it's unwelcome here.

BTW, did you get R8V10 as your license plate because you really wanted people to know you have a r8 v10 just in case they couldnt tell by looking at the emblems?

Lou, I don;t usually get involved in forum disputes but I felt your comment went a bit overboard......no pun intended. I say this as a NAVY vet myself. These are the number of deaths of Navy and Marines who proudly served in WW II. Its my hope you too are a Vet as only then would I feel your comment would have value as it speaks to those who gave their lives for your right to make such a comment.
Deaths Injured
Navy62,61437,778
Marines24,51168,207

Lou that was pretty disrespectful, and I'm not a vet of anything. Plus Navy SEALs are badass boatmen, your comment is ignorant and petty.

41 - 53 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.