Audi R8 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if anyone could give any feedback if they fitted a Vorsteiner replica kit. How was quality? Fitment? Worth it? Where they got it from? Thankyou!

·
Premium Member
550 Posts
Are you talking about just the spoiler? I saw those on that site, I believe. Still pricey for a knockoff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
27 Posts
I have heard from multiple people that they fit good with no issues.

Just watch out and make sure your spoiler doesn't come with the Corona virus ;)

·
Registered
27 Posts
plenty of people have those rep kits on.... probably most of the ones you see online have rep kits to be honest.

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
So I have R8 with several Factory upgrade CF parts and also some "aftermarket" from several folks following here i'm sure. Most stuff I have used "aftermarket" was "pretty good". Factory is best. epseically if Insurance pays for thing :) Now my comment on Vorsteiner CF: I just recieved a full Diffuser and Skirts for my Wife's BMW M4 (sorry, don's ask, she gave up her 12' TTRS-Stage3 Audi fan). The Vorsteiner CF stuff I am installing for her is definatly as good as or even better than Audi Factory! If I had a choice for my Gen1 R8 anything future I would definatly go with Vorsteiner CF!!!!! Quality/Fitment/Weave and Install screws/etc were TOP NOTCH. Vorsteiner CF was recent purchase for Christmas gift so i'm now a fan if they R8 parts are anywhere near BMW stuff. For Price you do get good stuff here, but I would say need to replace after a few years as it's just not as well made. I'm sure Vorsteiner will last east least as long as Audi Factory if not longer. Time will tell though.

·
Registered
170 Posts
The replica parts i have fitted believe it or not fit better than the genuine ones, if honest the fot of the genuine ones i have is shoddy for how much they cost tbh with you and not the type of fit or finish id be happy to pay for if buying again. The knock offs have far better panel gapping and they also not split on the hollow front section of the front splitter like the genuine ones do. If spending my money again id be buying the knock offs for this reason alone

·
Registered
10 Posts
On the F80/F82 M3 / M4 the replica Vorsteiner parts were not only 1/4 the price but better fitment. I bought genuine Vorsteiner parts and had to send them back. Ended up fitting replica bits...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts