Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ll be driving up from LA on Wednesday the 17th. I’ve signed up to participate in a few events and it would be cool to cruise up with some other R8 owners for some of the drive or meet up during the week.

·
Registered
211 Posts
I'll be at the Motorsports Reunion at Laguna Seca and cruising around 17 mile drive and downtown Carmel on Wednesday, Werks Reunion on Friday, and doing a Rally from the Bay Area to Carmel on Saturday. I am leaning towards not attending the Exotics on Broadway since its going to be complete chaos. Hit me up on IG: @atmosfearik

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice! I’m registered for Legends of the Autobahn Thursday, Pacific Grove Concours Rally on Friday and the BaT Alumni Gathering at Laguna Seca as well as Exotics on Broadway on Saturday. I was thinking the same about Exotics on Broadway but decided to register to display anyway since this is my first time at car week. Hoping it’s not total chaos. I’ll message you on instagram.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I'll be at the Motorsports Reunion at Laguna Seca and cruising around 17 mile drive and downtown Carmel on Wednesday, Werks Reunion on Friday, and doing a Rally from the Bay Area to Carmel on Saturday. I am leaning towards not attending the Exotics on Broadway since its going to be complete chaos. Hit me up on IG: @atmosfearik
Where the info for Bay Area to Carmel rally?

·
Registered
211 Posts
Where the info for Bay Area to Carmel rally?
Its the Breakfast Club Rally. I believe registration is closed. They might open more slots up next week.

·
Registered
2008 R8 R-Tronic
418 Posts
Nice! I’m registered for Legends of the Autobahn Thursday, Pacific Grove Concours Rally on Friday and the BaT Alumni Gathering at Laguna Seca as well as Exotics on Broadway on Saturday. I was thinking the same about Exotics on Broadway but decided to register to display anyway since this is my first time at car week. Hoping it’s not total chaos. I’ll message you on instagram.
Glad to see you're fully enjoying the R8!

·
Registered
GT #313
48 Posts
I’ll be driving up from LA on Wednesday the 17th. I’ve signed up to participate in a few events and it would be cool to cruise up with some other R8 owners for some of the drive or meet up during the week.
I am going! Which events are you participating?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts