·
Premium Member
2020 R8 Spyder Performance, 2010 R8 V10 Coupe
143 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Audi R8 V10 Coupe
685 Posts
I was a bit concerned at first but the tape sticks quite well. Just make sure to line things up so you get good contact on a clean surface.

·
Premium Member
3,333 Posts
My canards stuck like glue on color wrap so ppf should be fine as well. On my Z4, I used the same 3m VHB double sided tape for the rear spoiler duck wing over clear ppf and that stuck like glue as well.

These 3m VHB double sided tapes are strong enough to hold 145-pound panels to the Walt Disney Concert Hall, they can hold the canards on fine at any speed. :cool:

·
Registered
2011 Audi R8 V10 Coupe
685 Posts
Is that possible to apply over the ppf?
As Howie stated, these are heavy duty so I think they will hold just fine. I took a road trip about an hour after I put them on. I drove 500 miles in 113-degree heat, going at highway speeds with no issues.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
As Howie stated, these are heavy duty so I think they will hold just fine. I took a road trip about an hour after I put them on. I drove 500 miles in 113-degree heat, going at highway speeds with no issues.
Great thank you for the review guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
4,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
This is a set I modified for a customer who wanted them in matte finish to match the rest of the CF parts on this R8 GT. We have to sand them down and clear them in a matte clear.
We can transform any CF part from gloss to matte

·
Registered
243 Posts
I had mine 3M taped on top of PPF as well. Absolutely no problems many high speed miles later:)
Just make sure you prep/clean the bumper reallly well and before placing do some testing to find the natural curve of the car so that the canard will hug it nice and tight.

·
Premium Member
86 Posts
Price on a pair in matte shipped to V0E 3E1, Canada

·
Registered
94 Posts
I'm interested

·
Registered
37 Posts
Interested...how much? shipped to san diego, california