Audi R8 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know what manufacturer makes this front lip? I would like to purchase one?. Thanks

·
Registered
101 Posts
Great design but one thing I don't like with the Maxton is that it's not available in carbon fibre!

If you're not shy of spending some $$$'s the Liberty Walk front splitter is even better looking than this one albeit very similar styled and available in carbon fibre. It's what I'll be going for come Spring!

Sexy splitter

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great design but one thing I don't like with the Maxton is that it's not available in carbon fibre!

If you're not shy of spending some $$$'s the Liberty Walk front splitter is even better looking than this one albeit very similar styled and available in carbon fibre. It's what I'll be going for come Spring!

Sexy splitter
Yes unfortunately no CF the Maxton front lip?. I do love the Liberty WalkCF Front Lip

·
Registered
19 Posts

Sexy splitter
Here's a CF version. Can probably get a decent price on it with a group buy of some sort:

My car's lowered and stressful enough around bumps already, so this would give me a nervous breakdown.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts