Audi R8 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know what manufacturer makes this front lip? I would like to purchase one馃. Thanks

Registered
Great design but one thing I don't like with the Maxton is that it's not available in carbon fibre!

If you're not shy of spending some $$$'s the Liberty Walk front splitter is even better looking than this one albeit very similar styled and available in carbon fibre. It's what I'll be going for come Spring!

Sexy splitter

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
Great design but one thing I don't like with the Maxton is that it's not available in carbon fibre!

If you're not shy of spending some $$$'s the Liberty Walk front splitter is even better looking than this one albeit very similar styled and available in carbon fibre. It's what I'll be going for come Spring!

Sexy splitter
Yes unfortunately no CF the Maxton front lip馃ズ. I do love the Liberty WalkCF Front Lip

Registered

Sexy splitter
Here's a CF version. Can probably get a decent price on it with a group buy of some sort:

My car's lowered and stressful enough around bumps already, so this would give me a nervous breakdown.

Registered
I will post some pics once ready.

I have tried to source the Asian once in the past but by the time you all air freight etc it cost pretty much the same as to get one made in the USA

Looking forward to see both your new front lip and your new rear gen2 wing. 馃憤馃槉

1 - 10 of 10 Posts