Audi R8 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! I bought my 2018 audi r8 rws two weeks ago and want to see if there are any other r8 owners on this forum that is close to me. I am from Queens, NY. Hope to meet some of y'all soon.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Awesome! Hopefully if more members are in the same area as us we can arrange a time for a cruise and photo shoot. Too bad corona virus fucked up 2020 LOL.

·
Registered
168 Posts
We have a whatsapp and facebook group. If you want to PM me, I can pass along your info to the group leader for an invite to either. There's an R8 only cruise in the process of being planned for 8/8.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I sent you a pm! How many people do you have for the cruise? I would love to meet the r8 owners around new york.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I sent you a pm! How many people do you have for the cruise? I would love to meet the r8 owners around new york.
hey sorry I havent been active much on here for a while but we had 15 R8's meet up in NY on 8/8 (not sure if you were one of them) but if you are interested, in more meet ups shoot me a message and we'll add you to the tristate area r8 owners whatsapp group

·
Registered
39 Posts
R8 drive on 8/8 was great and thanks for inviting me! Here's a shot of my car on the drive.
DSC02833.jpg

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah. I was there with the grey 2018 rws. Nice meeting everyone around me. I am definitely down for the next one haha.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts