Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone has got it yet. I was told mine would arrive in October, but for some reason I don't think that's gonna happen....

·
Registered
50 Posts
I was told about four months ago I would be getting mine in late fall. About a month ago, they said it might come in late August. Today I got a call telling me it is here!! White manual with carbon blades.
It will be available for viewing on Monday.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Was told that mine would arrive mid august. Any difference between the 2009 and the 2010 model?

·
Premium Member
1,034 Posts
2010 has the new MMI.
Maybe not until August production (Oct. deliveries?), at least (maybe) for v8 cars; the two sources of info have been the 2010 Order Guide and the Audi press release and accompanying analysis on the Fourtitude forum; apparently the new music interface which goes in place of the 6 changer required some extra design work and the Order Guide says it (the music interface) is not available until August production. The order guide only says that for v8's, but in the series of posts @ Fourtitude, George, who spoke with Audi people about it, implys the whole upgrade is held up ("until week 32") for ALL R8 cars.
So the picture is confusing. I have a 2010 v8 coming from build week 28 and I'm doubtful if I'll get any of it. Just have to wait and see.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I was told about four months ago I would be getting mine in late fall. About a month ago, they said it might come in late August. Today I got a call telling me it is here!! White manual with carbon blades.
It will be available for viewing on Monday.
Post some pics of it! I want to see those.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts