1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
284 Posts
If only I fit, I’d buy it. Looking for a track toy. Awesome setup. Good luck.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Thank you! Moving on from the dedicated track toy to something I can take the wife out in.
I just did a similar move but with a 718 GT4. Loved the car but the wife absolutely HATED it! She loves the ‘18 V10 + and now wants to go out on drives so it worked out.

·
Registered
2020 performance coupe
46 Posts
Unfortunately, you have lots of accessories that do not, easily translate into resale.
you have a car with 27,000 miles at IMHO an unrealistic price Unless you find that rarified, very specific guy. Most value is with unaltered, low milage cars,
and.....I traded my 8,500 mi Well optioned GT4 less than 30 days ago

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Unfortunately, you have lots of accessories that do not, easily translate into resale.
you have a car with 27,000 miles at IMHO an unrealistic price Unless you find that rarified, very specific guy. Most value is with unaltered, low milage cars,
and.....I traded my 8,500 mi Well optioned GT4 less than 30 days ago
Tim, you're very correct. I'm waiting about two weeks to see if I get that "right buyer." Otherwise I know I'm right about $80k for the car. Figure I'll get $10k for the CCBs, $7k for the BBS, $7ish for the Dundon Setup, $12k for the seats, $3k for the Akra, and $5kish for the rest of the stuff. Total about $125 once everything is sold. So there's currently a $15k discount for someone that wants to part it out after buying it. They'd end up with a $71k GT4. Hmmmm....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts