·
Registered
193 Posts
Who can blame them... :eek:

·
Registered
193 Posts
there too busy trying to figure out how many shopping bags fit in the R8 :p
Quite a few according to my latest credit card statement.

·
Registered
347 Posts
the husband can take the cab... or drive a hyundai in my case.

·
Premium Member
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bravo!! And welcome! I knew there had to be at least intelligent, strong minded, sporting and aesthetically devoted woman amongst us.

·
Premium Member
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
L3MAN, you seem to make so many assumptions. Personally I think a woman with an R8 would probably be extremely independent, if not actually single. And she could very well be a much higher wage earner and with greater job responsibilities, than many of us.

·
Registered
617 Posts
L3MAN, you seem to make so many assumptions. Personally I think a woman with an R8 would probably be extremely independent, if not actually single. And she could very well be a much higher wage earner and with greater job responsibilities, than many of us.
Check previous posts, their is a Mr Tritone - he is a regular contributor and refers to his wife on a few occasions. It would be nice to see a little more of Mrs T and put her opinions forward more often.

By the way, no offense to Mr or Mrs T, like the thought of hubby and wifey fighting over the R8.

·
Premium Member
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
L3man,.. Sorry, my bad. I guess I'm the one who was making too many assumptions. And welcome to both of the Tritones..:D

·
Registered
617 Posts
L3man,.. Sorry, my bad. I guess I'm the one who was making too many assumptions. And welcome to both of the Tritones..:D
No problem, having been on this forum for nearly two and half years, you nearly know all the players as such. Mind you it is some five years plus since I ordered my R8, so I have come across many people over the years including the last ten months of ownership as well.

·
Premium Member
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
would be nice to see a little more of Mrs T and put her opinions forward more often
Yes,.. I agree. This place was starting to smell too much like a cigar smoke filled men's gymnasium with an attached garage. A female touch would be greatly appreciated.:D

·
Registered
193 Posts
After we drove with the R8 from The Netherlands to Paris and back past weekend, my girlfriend - who owns and drives (fast) a Mercedes SL and a Mercedes S and used to have a Kawasaki 1000 in her garage - decided that there is no point in us buying motorbikes anymore, so who knows she might join us on this forum at some point.

And before the questions start - she looks quite sweet and feminine and paid for all her toys with money she earned through very hard work -.

·
Registered
313 Posts
my wife will take over my R8 V8 as soon as the V10 is in house, because she likes the color and likes the car.

·
Registered
5 Posts
How about a soon-to-be R8 owner who is a woman! :) It's actually my husband's new toy, but I am just as excited to drive it. Now I will wait to see how many hours/days go by before my husband finds my post on "his" forum. :D

1 - 20 of 72 Posts