Audi R8 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2017 V10 Plus. Mythos Black Metallic>X-Pel Black Stealth full body PP+9H Ceramic
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone willing to sell me a pair of Arkapovic exhaust tips for a 17’ R8??

Or any place to buy with a good discount like (under $1,000 all-in) for the set?

·
Premium Member
2017 V10 Plus. Mythos Black Metallic>X-Pel Black Stealth full body PP+9H Ceramic
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
57 Posts
they look magnificent, i have the oe sports exhaust and love the sound and this would just finish it off (and match a number of akra equipped motorbikes :) ) but at $1k its unreal.
full titanium exhaust cans for mbikes come in less than that so not sure how akra get to that price!

·
Premium Member
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea I know it’s nuts. But screw it. I really want em

·
Premium Member
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

just bought this bc the price was too good. Picking it up in person at NJ

·
Premium Member
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks bud. Right now I have the FI exhaust installed which I really love too. Just bought it a few months ago right after I bought the R8 and I don’t think I even have driven it 300 miles yet. So I’m gonna keep the FI on for awhile I think. Maybe one year then swap w the akra and sell the FI.

unless I see a WTB Gen2 exhaust post.

·
Premium Member
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What? No I won’t. They’re just exhaust tips.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts