Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up my R8 from Audi Warrington yesterday and had the pleasure of a 250 mile drive back home. All I can say is WHAT A CAR!!!!

Performance, looks and handling are just superb. Will post some proper pics when I stop grinning and stop driving long enough to point the camera at it.

Just 2 quick ones for now of me arriving home from the drive back:

·
Registered
5,121 Posts
Congrats !! Nice color combo you have there . :)

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
I picked up my R8 from Audi Warrington yesterday and had the pleasure of a 250 mile drive back home. All I can say is WHAT A CAR!!!!

Performance, looks and handling are just superb. Will post some proper pics when I stop grinning and stop driving long enough to point the camera at it.

Just 2 quick ones for now of me arriving home from the drive back:

Welcome to the pleasure of R8 heaven ;-) Enjoy! don't listen to anyone who says it is not a daily driver, it's meant to be driven!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
Congrats..nice colour and enjoy the experience.I am sure you are glad that the waiting is over.:D

·
Registered
190 Posts
Ice Silver Sideblade but what about the car... Daytona Grey?

Gorgeous!!!!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Congratulations, did you pick up a manual or R tronic.
Both are brilliant in any case.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Very nice combo, i think this is the first i've saw of it :) Mugello blue looks good i'm thinking of a TT RS in that colour :)

Anyway enjoy your R8 ;)

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Very nice combo, i think this is the first i've saw of it :) Mugello blue looks good i'm thinking of a TT RS in that colour :)

Anyway enjoy your R8 ;)
I bought it without seeing it and have to say that I LOVE the colour. It's a wonderful deep blue!!

·
Registered
190 Posts
It's Mugello Blue with Oxygen Sideblades and Light Grey interior.
****... I wasn't even close! Pictures are so tough.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Very nice and congrats.

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
congrats! I just noticed, you folks don't need daytime running lights in the UK?

·
Premium Member
357 Posts
Congrats, what a great color.............enjoy

·
Premium Member
533 Posts
congrats! I just noticed, you folks don't need daytime running lights in the UK?
Perhaps the ignition was off when the pictures were taken?

I know in the US you do not need the daytime runing lights. They are on by default, but you can turn them off in the DIS (at least the 2009 US cars, and I believe others). There have been a few posts about turning them off.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts