1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everybody this is a one time offer
And I need a trade + cash
I’m offering a 1016 carbon fiber hood
It’s painted around to match Daytona grey Msrp was somewhere like 13,500 all said and done without paint.total cost was 16,500 installed I’m looking to trade + 5,000 only if anybody is willing to trade or buy outright for 6,500 let me know. Thank you the hood is in perfect condition and newly coated protection location California

·
Super Moderator
6,084 Posts
I do an IP check on all new sellers and found your IP matches matches 3 members, none banned but is there a reason for this?

Reactions: audiction and DaveL

·
Super Moderator
6,084 Posts
I don't understand IP stuff either so maybe someone who does can chime in? Not saying you are a scammer either, but we have had a few people victimized here lately so I try and check every new seller

Reactions: 714r8audi

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't understand IP stuff either so maybe someone who does can chime in? Not saying you are a scammer either, but we have had a few people victimized here lately so I try and check every new seller
I just noticed though
Myself and 3 others share the same Ip so do you question them as well ? I think it has to do with where we live perhaps

·
Super Moderator
6,084 Posts
You're the only one selling things, are these parts off your car?

·
Registered
527 Posts
I just noticed though
Myself and 3 others share the same Ip so do you question them as well ? I think it has to do with where we live perhaps
Are you saying you all three share the same house or office? If not, what kind of internet service do you have?

·
Super Moderator
6,084 Posts
Yes. I just said you can come verify in person
So that is your car in the pictures? And what about the front bumper you have listed? Is that also off your car? Do you have more pictures of your car?

·
Registered
7 Posts
If this is nick crisafi, beware! He has ripped off tons of members on this site, including myself for thousands of dollars.

·
Registered
19 Posts
This poster & car appears to be the same as a 2018 that is currently listed & active in the vehicles for sale thread. It was asked that photos be posted but they never came.

·
Registered
R8 RWS, A7
60 Posts
maybe seller can post picture of item with todays local paper to build trust? Unfortunately everyone always says you can pickup face to face as it builds trust and rarely happens in most of todays deals unless only sold locally.
This. If OP can post a pic with the hood / car and a piece of paper with his username and today’s date next to it, this should provide validation.

Better yet - admins should reinforce this in any for sale post. Too many scammers on here

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
^ yes, at least the bigger costed items, maybe a few hundred threshold

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
maybe seller can post picture of item with todays local paper to build trust? Unfortunately everyone always says you can pickup face to face as it builds trust and rarely happens in most of todays deals unless only sold locally.
Unfortunately I am not a tech guy and don’t know how IPs work, I was on my iPad over the week visiting family out of state due to a loss of family member from Covid.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
So legit or scam?
This. If OP can post a pic with the hood / car and a piece of paper with his username and today’s date next to it, this should provide validation.

Better yet - admins should reinforce this in any for sale post. Too many scammers on here
this should suffice my car is extremely dirty from a 10 hour road trip back and fourth through the desert so excuse the dirt & flies all over the hood. Will be detailed and ready for newowner.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 26 Posts