1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
5,121 Posts
How much might that rear drive transmission run?

·
Premium Member
357 Posts
"The 525bhp 5.2-litre V10 from the coupe will receive a mild boost in power" Love to know how they did this?

·
Premium Member
533 Posts
"The 525bhp 5.2-litre V10 from the coupe will receive a mild boost in power" Love to know how they did this?
Pobably not that hard since it is basicly the same engine as the one in the Lambo and it has 560. Tweek the intake and exaust a bit and some software should do it.

·
Registered
518 Posts
This is great news! I may not want a more hardcore car but extra investment and more models bodes well for the future.

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
One of the reasons I did not upgrade now and instead went off and bought a Butt Ugly(Gt-R)instead.

Keeping my V8 of course!!

·
Premium Member
585 Posts
One of the reasons I did not upgrade now and instead went off and bought a Butt Ugly(Gt-R)instead.
LOL - I was worried you may have been offended by others opinion on the looks of the GT-R!! Ugly is a strong word but I would just say that Nissan really missed a great opportunity on this car in the styling department - something that would match the exceptional performance.

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
LOL - I was worried you may have been offended by others opinion on the looks of the GT-R!! Ugly is a strong word but I would just say that Nissan really missed a great opportunity on this car in the styling department - something that would match the exceptional performance.
Cheers..no not offended at all as some angles are...mmmm challenging.

However its accolades and performance are what it stands on.

For those that have read the 2010 Performance Car Of The Year post..it is still 8/10ths quicker than the new R8V10 on a racing lap.. would have been happier if the roles were reversed thou.

My heart is in the R8..the GT-R is the sugar fix that gives a enormous rush.

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
GT-R is fugly but satisfyingly quick - worse bit for me is the chocolate box plastics interior. Great second car though..

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts