Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys,

I know this is not your typical R8 topic but here goes......

I thought of making an Audi R8 music mix. A mix of songs that you all can enjoy listening to while your driving your wonderfull R8. Since I have decent mixing skills lol and am a radio dj aswell, I was wondering if any of you were interested in sharing some of your favorite songs that I could possibly mix in?

The mix would be totally promotional and only for us in this forum. If you have any ideas, song (s), or any comments then please go ahead and drop a reply in here. Only if you all think it is a good idea and will support it then I will get right on it.

Consider it a gift from me to you all here!

Peace!
R8-Skycap :)

P.S. Mods of this section I ask you to not delete this thread....Please & Thanks!

·
Registered
97 Posts
How about "Road Music" such as Route 66, Country Swing (Asleep at the Wheel, etc.),or Jazz Standards with some vocals(not the smooth syrup stuff).
Thanks.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok Tulsa, sounds good but I don't seem to have those but if you give me the Artist and titles of the songs then I will buy it and see what I can do with it. I can't make any promises but I will fit in whatever I can. Thanks!

·
Registered
156 Posts
everyone has different tastes,
most popular would probably be dance mix or hip hop, so one can be hip with the times ;)

great idea btw.

where are you from r9-skycap?

·
Registered
604 Posts
Not sure why I would need a mix?

But I am very old and I am upset that there isn't an 8 track option....

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Not sure why I would need a mix?

But I am very old and I am upset that there isn't an 8 track option....
Hahaha imclueless I think u should know that its all about cds now & they will be obsolete too very soon haha. Very funny though....made my day!

@ young-nyc: I am from Los Angeles

@ Tulsa: I usually mix Pop, R&B, Hip Hop, Rap, Dance, House, Electro, Bollywood, & ocasionally remix an Oldie but a goodie lol.

Tusla just give me the names and titles so that I can atleast get the songs to see what i can do with them or better yet if you would like to share it then PM it to me.

Same to you all....If you would like me to include a certain song then let me know the Artist & Title of the song and I will try to fit it in.

Thanks!
R8-Skycap

1 - 9 of 9 Posts