Audi R8 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oem Navigation plus from a 2009 r8 with less than 20k miles. No issues with it whatsoever. Pulled it out to go with a different unit. Have pictures upon request

750 plus shipping. I’m located in Niagara Falls area for pickup.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Still have this unit? I/m in the Belleville/Trenton area and make trips to see family in Burlington and Dundas.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Lol was hoping you replaced with aftermarket - can’t find anyone in southern Ontario who has changed it up

·
Registered
50 Posts
Lol was hoping you replaced with aftermarket - can’t find anyone in southern Ontario who has changed it up
I currently have a Pioneer head unit in mine that the dealership put in. I'm removing it in lieu of putting an oem head unit back in.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I am in the gta - when I looked a
Everyone said would loose steering wheel functionality etc
The only things that I've felt that were a downgrade compared to OEM are losing the steering guidance lines on the backup camera and the inability to see both the parking sensor and the backup camera at the same time. That said, I only use the backup camera to see if there's any approaching car while backing out, so steering/guidance lines are irrelevant for me. Also, the parking sensor is now much larger and more easily visible, so it hasn't bothered me that I'm unable to see both simultaneously.

Aside from those two items, I feel that the steering wheel controls are actually better now since I was able to program them to do what I want. Audio quality also feels better, though I don't really know why that would happen (other forum members report the same). If you're interested, I suggest going for it after researching a reputable shop. Wireless Android Auto is a game changer. I'm using Pioneer W8500NEX with a combination of Maestro and Enfig. No regrets.

·
Registered
736 Posts
I s this still for sale? I would be interested, but not at $750

1 - 18 of 18 Posts