Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 173 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts

when i see the pics now i know why they always taped the bottom of the headlamps out, to hide the LEDS

·
Registered
5,121 Posts
Mr E cool I have aton of pics too but they are very high resolution can you post them for me??

·
Registered
5,121 Posts
Is BIGU a moderator from waay back?

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
I'm not digging the look of the e-tron. At least they changed the wheels from that wierd (and probably impossible to clean) apple slicer pattern on the display car to the V10 style rims

·
Premium Member
1,363 Posts
I'm not digging the look of the e-tron.
I agree. To me that front end looks like something that a guy with too much extra time, made up in his home garage with some extra fiberglass and tin snips.

·
Premium Member
1,363 Posts
I'm going to start posting good or interesting pics of the R8 in this thread that I see on the internet. Please do the same if you wish... And be warned that I am a bit partial to darker colors for the R8, and I don't like fisheye lenses.:

·
Registered
5,121 Posts
Brown w/ GALLARDO wheels. The Spyder has O.Z. Ultraleggera wheels,and the Black and white pics are HRE wheels.:) And the Phantom Black V10...Titanium finish Y-spoke wheels. This similar V10 ,I saw at the dealer today.C.F everywhere,Saddle tan seats...168,0000. R-tronik-no extra charge.Add tax and lic. into that price.A similar V10 was spotted crashed into a pole on side of frywy in Orange County yesterday. Pic to follow. A service tech took the pic on his I-phone.

1 - 20 of 173 Posts