Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

Vendor
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

Just to let you know that we now offer a FULL HOUSE set of RS grilles for the pre-facelift Gen 1.

Our RS grille is the most popular item that we make.
One major difference with our RS grille - the center grille is made using the genuine Audi OEM grille - so the fit and quality is as OEM. Sold to many official Audi workshops.
Not to be confused by the cheap Chinese grilles offered out there!

We now offer the matching side grilles, also made by us and exclusive to us. Superb quality!
We also offer you money back for your old unwanted stock center grille!

Please PM with your shipping address for a quote.

Kind regards and enjoy!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Registered
I purchased this set and can say the center grill fits AMAZING, such an easy take out/fit in. I'm installing the side grills next couple days. The entire set is great quality.

Registered
I purchased this set and can say the center grill fits AMAZING, such an easy take out/fit in. I'm installing the side grills next couple days. The entire set is great quality.
would love to see pics once you've completed installation.

Registered
Please post pics when install is completed. R8-Stuff seems to have some awesome products.
Above is my car (thanks for posting R8-stuff -- and I'm almost ashamed to say that given how dirty it is). Will post a few more pictures after a proper cleaning after a day or so.

Great quality products!

Registered
Hi I tried to message you but as a new member it does not let me. Please PM me so I can reply with my info for a quote. Thanks!

Registered
Anyone have these on anything other than a black car? Curious about the contrast compared to them just blending in.

Registered
Anyone have these on anything other than a black car? Curious about the contrast compared to them just blending in.
Here are mine on blue.

Attachments

Reactions: ForceFed

Registered
Awesome! Thanks for that. I pick up my car Saturday and is also blue so nice to see the contrast. Looks really good (y)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts